for the vlog

you drunkenly confess to david about your crush on madison to which he broadcast on his vlog

-

"god madison is so amazing." you slurred falling back into the couch. david knew you were a lightweight and did the craziest things when you were drunk so he already had his camera ready. you and a couple of the group was at david's home. most of them were in the kitchen and by the pool table drinking unhealthy amounts of liquor.

but you and david were in the living room. zane pressured you into taking two shots and you were already drunk.

"wait are you talking about madison ... as in our friend madison?" david asked , adjusting the camera so you could better fit. you nodded with a large drunk smile. "wait do you like her?" he pried and you looked around and leaned in.

"she's ju-just gorgeous a-and so educated and so gen-genuine." you slurred. "she's just amazing. as simple as that." you sighed and placed a hand on david's shoulder. "who wouldn't like her?"

since you and david were really close he teased you on a daily basis about your little crush on madison. he'd always give you a look when madison entered the house. he'd make sly remarks when he'd catch you staring at her from afar. of course he tried to convince you to ask her out but you chickened out over and over.

he decided enough was enough and put the clip of you admitting your feelings at the ending clip of the vlog. he hoped madison had a chance of seeing the short clip.

she laid in her bed , david's vlog playing on the tv screen. the intro music cut out and your drunk self was on the screen. "she's just amazing. as simple as that." you spoke and madison tilted her head , squinting her eyes a little.

"who wouldn't like her?" your question played through the tv speakers. "so you have a crush on our friend madison?" madison's eyes widened as wide as they could. she tried scooting closer to the tv. "crush is such a childish term , but yeah i guess i do." the vlog fully ended and madison stared in awe.

"david what the fuck! she's going to see that and be so fucking embarrassed." you swore as you stormed into david's home. his head peaked up from the couch , his hair was messy and his eyes were sleepy.

"what?"

"the vlog david , the vlog."

"oh fuck. i forgot i did that."

"how do-how the fuck do you forget something like that david." you were basically fuming and david fell back onto the couch. your phone rang and you reached into your pocket and grabbed the phone. madison's face and contact name was across the screen. "shit."

"what?" david's head peaked up once again. "it's madison."

"answer it."

"what if she doesn't want to talk to me?"

"answer it."

"david i swear if you ruined everything. i will kill you." you quickly walked outside and answered the call. madison's face filled the screen , she had a wide smile and you awkwardly spoke a hello out.

"y/n/n."

"hey mads."

"i like you too." she mumbled out and you immediately smiled. "what?"

"i lik-"

"oh my god." your smile grew wider. "so if we both like each other ..." you trailed off and madison kicked her lips before speaking.

"i guess that means we should go on a date huh?" she asked and you nodded slightly. "come over and let's plan this." she mumbled and you nodded , saying quick goodbyes.

you rushed back into david's house and david was leaned up against the couch. "i owe you dobrik." you basically ran out of the house , and drove to madison's.

-

requests are welcome btw , either send it to my dms or comment them :)