CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR GERARD!

🅕🅡🅔🅡🅐🅡🅓 🅟🅐🅡🅣:
"STUDENTS OF JONATHEN HIGH, DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES SCHOOL WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS AND YOU WILL BE RELEASED SHORTLY. SCHOOL WILL HOPEFULLY RESUME TOMORROW AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF OTHERWISE."

The woman's voice coming through the class speaker blared. The power at school had been out for most of the day and the students were starting to get restless. Gerard and Frank especially.

Once the students were released,Frank and Gerard had decided to go back to Gerard's house to do what horny teenagers do which is bang(obviously. What else do you except?).

Once they arrived at Gerard's house things went slow to say the least. Actually it took about a hour for things to start picking up so to say 👉😎👉.

The two boys were cuddling together on the couch when Gerard started slowly kissing Frank. Franks hands started slowly exploring as the kiss got more passionate. Eventually things led to Gerard's wrists being pinned above his head on his bed frame and Frank kissing Gerard's exposed body making the taller boy moan.
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
🅜🅘🅚🅔🅨'🅢 🅟🅐🅡🅣
Mikey was excited to get out of school. He always was but today especially. School was ending early, his parents wouldn't be home for the weekend so he would be watched by Gerard, and his boyfriend, Pete, was coming over. Things seemed perfect.

When Mikey and Pete arrived at his house Mikey was confused when he found the door open. Gerard wasn't supposed to get home for another hour and his parents weren't in town. But he assumed Gerard forgot to lock it when he left for school as he often does.
When he and Pete stepped into the house he herd a odd noise coming from Gerard's room. He didn't know what ot was but ot faintly sounded like Gerard. "I'm gonna go check if Gerards home. Just wait a sec for me." Mikey said to Pete "What about just calling him instead? That sounds like him"Pete said "It's fine it'll only take a minute." Mikey said befor proceeding to go check on the noise coming from Gerard's room.

As he got closer to the stairs leading to the basement room Gerard inhabited, he could see the door was slightly opened and he could here the unmistakable noise of a squeaky bed moving and Gerard and Frank's moans. "Guys what the fuck are you doing!?" Mikey said as he got closer to the door but got nothing in response. "I'm gonna go into your room Gerard if you dont respond to me!" He shouted but still got no response "fuck it I'm walking into your room Gerard!" Mikey yelled. As he slowly pushed open his brother bedroom door he saw what he expected to see. A sweaty frank on top of Gerard who was a moaning mess.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD GERARD HAS NO ONE TOLD YOU TO LOCK OR CLOSE A FUCKING DOOR!!" Mikey yelled whilst covering his eyes. he quickly hurried away up the stairs and back to Pete. "I probably should've called him to check instead" he told Pete whilst trying to think of ways to bleach the image of his brother from his mind.
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜🄰🄽: 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ♥︎
- 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 Nerd