Finally Back Home

Lucifer opened the portal to go back home at last. The girls were eager to leave the mortal realm having it being so boring. They had been there for about a year before they decided to go home. The girls were saying their final goodbyes to the helltaker and, in an instant, they were teleported back to hell. When they arrived they saw the same old red sky they loved. They stood quietly taking in all the sights and sounds until they heard something in the distance. A roaring sound in front of them.

Two fighter jets screamed past the group and into the distance. At that moment almost every single one of the demon girls knew what was going on, especially Lucifer. "Firedrakes" said Lucifer in an angry tone. She snapped her fingers and in an instant they appeared in Lucifers office at her palace. Her office looked untouched, everything was the same as she left it, but when they walked outside into the hallway it was different. A demon with red Multicam styled camouflage walked by and saluted Lucifer. The group wandered around until they came upon a meeting room that sounded like it was in use. The group barged in the room while Lucifer had a angry look on her face. She expected to see some soldiers in there and she would demand for them to tell her where Commander Centurion was but instead she was met with the sight of the whole Firedrake squad.