2

This is a version where bill never got attacked.because i love bill why would they kill off bill

Villanelle was following Eve walking through Hyde Park late in the afternoon. She didn't have anything to do and she saw Eve when she was out, Villanelle kind of just followed her from there. It wasn't unusual for her to follow people. I mean it was her job to hunt people down.

Eve was ahead of her looking at the ducks. She had gone on a walk to clear her head. For some reason she hadn't been able to stop thinking about Villanelle. She was looking into other assassins now, but she still couldn't get Villanelle off her mind. Bill had teased her about it numerous times, ever since Eve described Villanelle at the police station. Bill wouldn't shut up. 

"Shit." It started to rain. Eve got her umbrella from her bag and turned around to walk back to work. Just as she turned around. She saw Villanelle. She was shivering, looking at the ground.

"Villanelle?" Villanelle looked up startled and turned around to quickly walk away from Eve. Eve ran up to her. "What is it Eve, yes i was watching y- what are you doing Eve?" Eve ignored her and moved closer to her and dropped the umbrella on the ground. Rain was hitting them and they were both soaking wet by now. Their lips were millimetres away from each other. 

That was when Eve leaned in her lips covered Villanelle's in a long warm kiss that left her short of breath. Villenalle shocked, kissed her back. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." Eve panted. Without hesitation Villanelle kissed her, this time harder.

"Do you want to get a drink?" Eve asked after. Villanelle nodded and picked up the umbrella carrying it in between them. Hand in hand.

They arrive at the closest bar and order. They sit opposite each other in a table hidden in the corner. "Eve... i uh, i really like you." Villanelle holds her hand. "I do too." Eve kisses Villanelle. "What the fuck?" Eve hears a familiar voice and turns away from Villanelle to see Bill standing in front of the table.

"Caroline owes me £50." He grins