Chapter 3

*Narrators POV*

When the two arrived at the quirk doctor,  they jumped out of the car and ran into the building,  being mindful of Izukus wings that didn't want to close. They once again, signed in and went to the waiting room. Since the office wasn't very busy, they were called in 4 minutes.

The doctor waved for them to once again, follow him into his office. Once they were in the room, he asked Izuku to sit on a metal table for them to run some tests.

*Izuku's POV*

The doctor asked me to sit on a metal bed so he could tell us what my quirk is. When I sat on the bed, it was cold, as expected. I watched the doctor go into another room to prepare, so I decided to look around. The walls were a cream color that faded into white, and the floor consisted of dark wooden planks. The whole room smelled of alchohol, not the adult drink, the cleaning type. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. "Why is the smell so strong, it's like there's a big bowl of it under my nose" I decided to try and pet my wings to distract me from the strong smell. I took two fingers and lightly stroked the feathers of my wings. They were so soft. It felt like petting a fuzzy blanket. I stopped petting my wings when the doctor came in with his tools.

*Narrators POV*

The doctor walked up to Izuku and started on the tests

(Time Skip to after the tests)

Once the tests were finished,  the doctor grabbed the results and went to tell them all the info of his quirk.

" Ma'am, it seems your son has a brand new type of quirk, we decided to call his quirk Feathered Beast" the doctor said as he glanced from his clipboard to Inko.

"I will now give the two of you a description of the quirk, meaning the abilities, the drawbacks, the type, ect"

"Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: Feathered Beast
Type: Mutation
Description: This quirk gives the user permanent angel wings along with the ears and tail of a wolf. The user has increased senses and natural abilities such as speed, sight, touch, smell, and agility. The angel part of the quirk gives the user healing abilities and the ability to see in the dark. The users wings will glow in the dark. The user can also turn into a wolf, and will get retractable claws soon.
Drawbacks: The users ears and tail are very sensitive, and the healing drains his energy. The quirk makes the user physically weak strength wise. Strong scents and loud noise can cause pain".

Once the doctor finished off the basic quirk description he gave them some extra information he thought that they may need.

"If the wings, tail, or ears are cut off or harmed, they will heal themselves, but will drain a huge amount of energy"

"Thanks you so much sir" Inko said as she helped Izuku down from the table

The doctor nodded and showed Izuku how to use his wings, seeing that he had trouble doing so.

The two left the office and headed back to their car.

*Izuku's POV*

My quirk is so cool! And my wings were so big! And I can fly! I can't wait to show my quirk to Kacchan!

"Hey mom, are we going to Kacchan's house now?" I asked my mom while still staring at my wings

"Yes sweetie, Katsuki has been exited to know what quirk you got ever since I sent his mom a text saying that you got your quirk"

I smiled to myself. "I hope Kacchan thinks my quirk is cool, speaking of quirks, All Might just fought off another villan recently, I don't remember if he used any new moves though, I'll need to watch the video of the fight later tonight" I set my mind to rest and looked out the window to see that we had arrived at Kacchan's house. Me and my mom got out of the car and walked up to the front door of their house. I decided to be extra, and use my wings to ring the doorbell, so that's what I did.

I spread one of my wings and pushed the end feather against the doorbell, ringing it. Kacchan opened the door, and when his eyes landed on me, they went wide.

" Izu..."

Well, I hope you guys liked this chapter.