↦ 3

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

i splashed my face with the cold water in the girl's bathroom.

i sighed as i heard that sound again, "go ahead, erase my memory," i said as i closed my eyes only to open them again when nothing happened.

at that moment, i heard a knock coming from one of the stalls, "hello? is anyone there? hello?" a high pitched, girly voice spoke out. i walked to where the voice came from and stopped at the last stall. i unlocked the door and out came lee jiyun.

i gasped at the sight, "are you ok?" i asked her getting out a wipe from the pack and wiping her with it, what? i don't remember having wipes.

"ah, son riyu. i'm ok," she said, smiling a bit.

"did they bully you again?" i tsked when she said no, "you just transferred here and you're being bullied." look whos talking.

she thanked me as she walked out. once she left, i walked towards the mirror and muttered to myself, "wow, riyu. just, wow."

~

i opened the door to the yard and cursed at myself as i stood in the middle of the yard, "really riyu? you need to look after your fucking self before treating others," i kept saying not noticing the guy trying to rest on one of the benches.

"oh she's so loud, i can't sleep," he muttered as he took the book off his head and got up, "hey, son riyu."

i stopped talking and turned to my left to see park seonghwa glaring at me, "can you keep it down? i'm trying to sleep," he said with an annoyed face.

i rolled my eyes, "fuck off and mind your own business." i retorted, going back to cursing myself. he scoffed and got up, walking towards me.

"is that how you treat wooyoung too?" he asked. i huffed in frustration.

"again, again. i don't want to hear his name anymore," i sighed and turned towards him, "just piss off, seonghwa. i don't want any more problems added to the list. you, out," i said, pointing to the entrance of the school.

he looked at me confusingly and tried to protest as i pushed him inside. once he was inside and sighed once again and sat down, "what is wrong with me?"

~

meanwhile, yeosang was fixing up his clothes in the b3 room. he sat down and grabbed his violin, cleaning it with a paper towel.