N I N E T E E N

warning: extreme cringe ahead
not smut
but an unholy word
i cringed at myself
---

"Are they changing the dorms up?" Jihoon asked. Wonwoo looked reluctant to answer, but Jihoon's deadly glare forced him to explain.

"Apparently they saw a pattern in the soulmates of our dorms.. You with Soonyoung, Seungkwan with Hansol, Seokmin with Chan, Jisoo with Jeonghan and Seungcheol, so they want to know if Minghao and Junhui are soulmates. Once they find that out, they'll make the next decision."

"Minghao!"

"What?"

"Can you finish the pizza in the fridge? I can't finish it," Jihoon explained. 

"Isn't it Junhui's?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Minghao shrugged and left the room to go eat Junhui's pizza. If Junhui asked why, Minghao could always lie his way out.

Wonwoo facepalmed.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"You are aware you're going to be suspended, correct?" The principal asked Jisoo from inside of the office. Mr. Lee had cameras in his office that Jisoo wasn't aware of and while he surprisingly wasn't mad at Jisoo breaking in, he still had to turn in the footage so that he didn't lose his job.

"Yep," Jisoo sighed. 

"And that I'm going to have to call your parents to come get you, correct?"

"Yep."

The principal nodded and started dialing his parents. Jisoo pulled out his phone and entered the group chat that Jeonghan had created earlier and explained the situation. He hated the name that Seungcheol had chosen for his contact, but if he changed it Seungcheol would most likely find out.

(the way i cringed gfhtretgdhotrhn help- just know that seungcheol is a dom k bye)

Hannie, Daddy

Hannie
tbh thats the best outcome
at least you didnt get expelled?

Daddy
Yeah.
We'll be here waiting
for you and hopefully the
dorm situation is fixed.

im hoping my parents dont kill me
they probably will

Hannie
..i have a feeling
something else will
kill you when you get
back-

uhm-

Daddy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ew
no
just no
Read 1:32 PM

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The car ride home was quiet except for Jisoo's thumbs typing away on his phone. His mother had attempted to take his phone away, but he held it tightly against his body until she gave up. 

"So, when did you get those contacts?" His father questioned.

"They aren't contacts."

"You can't just suddenly wake up with pink eyes, Joshua."

"I met my soulmates," He stated calmly while he typed. 

"One or more..?"

"Two."

His mother squealed and turned around while his father continued driving. "What are their names? Are they nice? What do they look like?"

Jisoo laughed at her enthusiasm and turned his phone off before turning it back on to show his lock screen. It was the three of them laughing in the back of History with the four Jae's in the background, doing peace signs or choking the other (cough cough Jaehyun from n.flying and Jae from Day6-).

"This is Jeonghan," He pointed at the blonde. Jeonghan had showed him a photo of his long hair from middle school and he had attempted to make it his wallpaper only to find out he deleted it. "And that's Seungcheol."

His lock screen opened once his mother tapped on it and she looked at the screen in confusion.

"Joshua Hong, who is daddy-"