T W O T E E N

in other words twenty :)

warning: v e r y  a w f u l  h u m o r  a h e a d

---

Long story short, Jisoo couldn't walk around the new house without his mother asking him which one of his soulmates was the 'top' or 'dom' in the relationship.

He opened his laptop and got ready to do some assignments while he waited for Jeonghan and Seungcheol to respond to his texts. His door suddenly burst open, with his mother running into the room and yanking the laptop out of his grasp.

"Just tell me! Which one of them is a top?"

"You won't drop this, will you?!"

"No, now tell me!"

"I don't know!"

"Oh please. That name earlier said otherwise."

Ding.

Jisoo looked at his phone to see Seungcheol had responded to his texts. His mother dropped the laptop and grabbed the phone instead, escaping his room and running down the stairs to the backyard.

I hate this already.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Approximately two hours and thirty-four minutes later, Jisoo had gotten his phone back with his mother claiming she knew everything. "Jisoo is a bottom~" She sang while she entered the kitchen.

His father choked on his tea. "U-um-"

"And Jeonghan is a bottom~"

"Amber!"

"Seungcheol is a top~"

"I think that's enough for now, honey-"

"My son has two soulmates~"

Jisoo sighed from his bedroom and completed his assignments. His parents stopped caring about him getting in trouble long ago since it started to become a weekly thing. Jisoo never did any psychical or emotional harm to someone; he just lied and broke into places. 

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

His phone continued to give the endless stream of notifications, forcing Jisoo to look at it. The group chat was being spammed a few hours ago, and his Instagram was still notifying him of the new followers ever since he gained popularity from having two soulmates.

Bottoms (5)

soon

i think we can all agree that
im not a bottom

kwan
you are tho
how much you wanna
bet jihoon is a top 

soon
$0
hes a bottom definitely

hui
jihoon says otherwise
just texted him

kwan
why you lyin??
you may fight anyone who insults
him but youre still a bottom >:(
accept your fate

soon
..no
Sent: two hours ago

Jisoo finished reading the messages they had sent and ignored the Instagram notifications. Just as he was about to put his phone away, Jeonghan had sent him a message.

'Dang.. Junhui and Minghao are soulmates..'

'I wonder how they'll be changing the dorm then.'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The five teachers that paired students into dorms sat at their circular table in the office. "How are we going to do this?"

Seunghun was the first to speak his mind. "The thirteen of them seem like they can control each other and I think if we pair all thirteen of them in one dorm, we can have Soonyoung and Jihoon in the same dorm for once."

"Are you crazy?!" Yonghee quizzed. "We can't fit thirteen people in the normal dorms."

"Exactly," Hyunsuk smirked. "They can't fit in the normal dorms. They can fit on the top floor of the third building though. Six bedrooms and five bedrooms. We can label each room for a specific couple based on their body sizes. Since there's the couple of three, they can have the biggest room that has the connected bathroom."

Jinyoung nodded in agreement. "So it's decided?"

"Byounggon? Anything to say?"

Byounggon was the one who would end up making the official decision. "That would be the best decision. It's secluded, the dorm takes up the entire floor, and it's more on the luxurious side. Since most of their parents are rich, and only accept 'luxury' items," Byounggon coughed while letting out a 'Xu Minghao', "they should get the area."

"Then it's settled. They'll move in once Hong Jisoo's suspension is over."