A New Life

That was a long warp.

I finally arrive in the new place, landing face-first with a faint thump on the ground. I slowly rise to my feet and find that I'm in an island plain; vast stretches and small hills of land.

Feeling a bit dizzy, I get up and dust myself off, only to notice that I feel... strange. My limbs; they appear to be thin black lines with large black balls at the ends! Looking down at my legs to see what they look like as well, I find the same slim black lines as my new arms, but attached to thin, small toeless feet this time.

My body is unusually stiff, but it feels... natural, in some peculiar way. I'm made of a hard plastic, perhaps?

I seemed to have no neck or head, and upon feeling my face, I notice that it seems plastered flat on the front of my body, with no nose and eyes shaped like vertical lines. I also feel unusually wide, and upon further inspection of my body through touching and feeling, I find myself to be a cylindrical shape, with a thin, square-shaped rim on my top.

Reaching higher, I feel something cold with a texture vaguely resembling that of slime. I lower my hand to my face to get a look and see that it is a light pink cream. Disgusted, I quickly wipe the substance on the grass.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Now I'm desperate to find answers, and look around frantically for anyone else. Unfortunately, no one is around for what seemed like miles and the bright green fields seemingly lay devoid of life.

But I am going to find someone, anyone at all to help me uncover the pieces of this newfound mystery.

I have to.

A/N: I know this chapter is really short, and I'm sorry about that, but the next few chapters will be quite long ones, not only to make up for the meager length of this one, but also because that's how the story is going to be anyway. Until then, however, I'll see you guys soon!

animatic_fanatic