The Truth Unraveled

The next morning...

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

"...Wh...what happened, Leafy? Where did Coiny go?," I mumble in confusion, sitting up to face her.

"It's a new day now, and Coiny went somewhere else to go sleep for the night. After Pin stormed off yesterday, you passed out, and I was trying to wake you up, but you didn't come to, so I just gave up and took you to bed with me and decided to check on you in the morning."

I suddenly remember what must've caused me to pass out.

"It was another vision. Even though the other 2 were horrible, this one seemed to be especially triggering for me."

"Well, what happened in it?"

"This vision had 2 parts. In the first one, I was at this elementary school talking to this girl. She asked me my name, and I said Chloe. Then she told me that her name was Samantha, and asked me if I wanted to be friends and that we'd have lots of fun together. I said that would be cool and accepted, and then everything went black for several moments until the vision cut to Samantha screaming at me, calling me a mistake, a dirty stain, and a piece of trash before she slammed my head into a fountain across the hall from where we were standing. I started bleeding profusely and thought to myself about the fact that Samantha betrayed me, and then I wished I could die."

"So now it's certain that you have these visions whenever you meet someone new, but we still haven't come to the conclusion of whether these are just random dreams or meaningful memories. Did anything seem familiar in any of the visions you've had so far?"

"All of the visions I had, I experienced in first-person. I seemed to look the same in all of the visions, even though they were a little dark and hazy. From what I can tell, I had long violet hair reaching up to a couple inches below my shoulders, chocolate-brown skin, a turquoise sweater, and lavender leggings with hot pink slip-on shoes."

"OK. What did Samantha look like?" "From what I remember, she had straight blond hair reaching to her shoulders, a tank top striped purple and blue, gold hoop earrings, and dark blue jeans with light purple sandals."

Suddenly, Leafy's face brightens as if coming to a realization.

"If you look the same in all the visions, then now there's no doubt that these are memories. But that leaves 2 questions left: where are these memories from, and when were they created if you didn't experience these events at any point here in Goiky, and haven't currently been in this place for more than about 2 days?"

"*sigh*... Those are questions we just don't have the answers to yet, Leafy. We should get going soon."

After Leafy finishes eating breakfast, we head out walking aimlessly around the island, looking for any object I haven't seen yet.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

After a while, we spot 3 objects sitting on the ground in a group: a sponge, a rock, and a drop of water. They seem to be bored, staring out emotionlessly into the distance.

"Those 3 are Spongy, Rocky and Teardrop. Spongy is pretty fat and lazy, and he gets bullied a lot for his weight. His body is full of this nasty, greasy, smelly fluid, so that's really disgusting. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, those flabby cheeks of his garble up his speech so we can barely understand what he's saying. Rocky doesn't speak anymore; he mysteriously lost his voice after the first day of BFDI, and now he just sits or stands idly with a giant smile on his face; pretty weird, if you ask me. However, he does have a nasty habit of vomiting a LOT, so you should definitely watch out for that. Teardrop doesn't talk at all, and she gets bullied about that sometimes, but she's a pretty cool object when you get to know her. She can be kind of aggressive if she doesn't get her way, though."