Sneak Peak for Next Chapter

3rd Person Pov

Y/n walks home from school as his bag was slung over his shoulder as Koneko walked next to him. Y/n sighs as he looks up to the air as he watches the clouds soar above him.

Koneko: You ok?

Y/n: It's kinda weird that Rias would let me kill Issei just like that. But at least I have you, Ddraig.

Ddraig appears in his gauntlet form on Y/n's arm as the green gem glows.

Ddraig: ' Indeed, Partner. With me, your strength can increase with your power.'

Koneko: I'm glad you got rid of that perv, he was being a pain in the ass.

Y/n: Tell me about it.

The two laugh as they soon arrive at Y/n's house and see a tall wrapped package leaning on the wall next to the front door. Y/n raises his eyebrow as Koneko looks at it.

Koneko: What is that?

Y/n: More like, who is it from?

Y/n walks up to the package as he starts to open it as it reveals to be a green sword and a belt full of kunai's.

Y/n: A sword and kunai's?

Koneko: There's a note.

Y/n looks to the side of the sword as he saw a slip of paper. Y/n grabs the paper as he pulls it out and holds it up to read.

" A little gift to help you in your journey. - Anonymous."

Y/n looks at the note as Koneko stands behind him and reads it.

Koneko: Anonymous? And what does it mean?

Y/n: I don't know.

Y/n picks up the sword and kunai as he looks at them.

Y/n: But if it's gonna help me be a hero, then I'll use it.

( Hey everyone, so I've been doing some thinking, What would you guys think if we add Eri to this story? Let me know your thoughts in the comments of if yes or no to add her and what kind of situation we would find her in. Peace out.)