Back story

Aaaand, that's where the story ends

Aaaand, that's where the story ends. Goodbye, and thank you!

Nope. Of course I'm just kidding, lol. Although I have finished the lasts of the letters, there are some explaining yet to do, so here I am counting down to seconds before bombarding you with facts.

3.

2

1.

Fight! (Ting ning!)

So, first of all, as Jungkook had stated in the last letter, he was just imagining. None of it really happened expect for one part in the first letter, where Haeun was never able to see him.

["You see, if I could ride a bike, I would have had the courage the ask you to play with me when I saw you in the orphanage."]

You see, Haeun was the daughter of the orphanage's donors. She once came in with them — riding a bike and eating an ice cream, as Jungkook had said. It was Jungkook's biggest dream to be able to ride a bike but he was crippled and had no bikes, and since Haeun had one, he wanted to ask her if he could play it with her. Unfortunately, before he even summoned the courage to do so, her parents called for her; they were going home. It was the reason why Jungkook was never seen by Haeun. They never met — only Jungkook knew of her.

["Shin Haeun, the girl he never met."]

Then second, Jungkook waited for her to come visit back. He was extremely excited — it had been two years since the last time she came. But when only Haeun's mom stepped out of their grey mini van and instructing a man to take Haeun's bike to the donation box, he knew she would never come back. Especially when he overheard her mom's conversation with a nun, the conversation about how hard it was for Harum's mother to stay strong amidst a situation.

What truly happened was that Haeun and her dad died; their whole family went on a canoe trip, had an accident, and no one but the mom survived. So now, Jungkook was left with her bike and his memories as a remembrance for her. For Haeun.

Jungkook stated multiple times that if he could, he would have saved her. If he could ride a bike, he would have stopped them from leaving. If he could sail a boat, he would have been able to save them. If only Haeun knew, she would still be alive.

Jungkook was only imagining what things he would have dine if Haeun and him became close, and if Haeun never died. He grew feelings for her even though he knew she was gone. He resorted to imagining, since that was the only way he could manage to fix things, by imagining everything went alright.

Imagining that he wasn't crippled, and that Shin Haeun, the girl he loved, was still alive.

~~

Aaaand that's it! I officially finished this short epistolary, covering it up with the back story. Thank you so much for staying till the end. Ilysmmm!! ❤❤

Epilogue, anyone? Or nah?