𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

For the last week Timothée and Lucia have been seeing each other every day

For the last week Timothée and Lucia have been seeing each other every day. They were addicted to one another like a drug. They couldn't get enough of the sense of freedom they felt being together. Timmy reminded Lucia not to take everything so seriously; whereas, Lucia reminded Timmy there is a whole world of possibilities that lied ahead.

Giovanni and Lucia finally made up after this argument. The two siblings agreed to disagree and as long as Timmy did not hurt Lucia, Giovanni was okay with her seeing him. This made it that much easier for Lucia to make up with Andrea. All was returned to somewhat normal for the Serra sibling's. The three of them had decided to help their grandparents around the house with more yard work and chores.

Of course, Lucia wanted to spend the day with Timmy, but she decided it was a good idea to spend it with her brothers and grandparents. After all she only limited years with her grandparents, before they would pass on. She wanted to make as many memories as she could. Therefore, Lucia helped pick weeds in her Nonna's garden until dusk set and her hands were cracked, stained brown from the soil beneath her feet.

The girl was tired to say the least, and she was grateful to retire for the evening when her Nonna called it quits. "Nonna you really put me to work today", Lucia huffs out picking up the basket of weeds.

"We must put those young bones to work", she hums patting her granddaughter's leg.

Lucia shook her head laughing slightly under her breath. "Yeah, what about my brothers young bones? They called it quits 2 hours ago", Lucia teases.

"Their men what do you expect sweetie? They are lazy", she croaks out a laugh causing the skin to wrinkle even more around her eyes.

"You got that right", Lucia giggles back.

"So...", Nonna says pausing for a second. "Tell me more about Timothée. It seems he has engraved a permanent smile onto your face ever since you two started to talk". Nonna purses her lips look up at her granddaughter.

Lucia feels her cheeks heaten up at the boy's name. Normally, she was very open about having a crush on someone. However, with Timmy she liked keeping him a secret. Lucia liked that he was her secret little pen pal. A mysterious boy to everyone but her. Yet, Lucia knew she could trust to share her secret with Nonna.

Lucia looks towards her grandmother who patiently is waiting to hear about the boy. "Nonna, he is unlike any boy I've ever met. Timmy is so genuine in everything he does. Timmy isn't afraid to be himself, he actually embraces being different. Even if he gets shy sometimes, he still isn't afraid. He makes me laugh so much, Nonna, he is so funny. Timmy is also super intelligent. He loves to read poetry, classic books, history; basically anything Timmy can learn from he reads. I think my favorite thing about him is he reminds me to take life a little less seriously. That I don't need to be so serious all the time. He brings the child out in me", Lucia rambles out.