chapter two - premarital

a/n: this is a joke and it's SMUTTTTTTTTT

trigger warning: smut literally just smut

jj carries hannah across the bedroom. they start making out and jj fucking pins hannah against the wall, sucking on her neck. then he pushes her onto the bed and starts peeling off her t-shirt. 

He unzips her shorts and takes off her panties. he grabs her thighs and kisses her private parts and she grabs his beautiful blond hair and he's eating her out. hannah quivers with gratification as jj goes to town on her pussy cat, licking that shit CLEAN. she arches her back with an orgasmic moan. 

jj's leathery hand massages hannah's breasts, stimulating her nipples. near climax, hannah tells jj "why don't i take you for a ride cowboy"

grabbing jj's hair she draws him to his knees on the bed and then pushes him down on the bed and mounts him. she pulls off his pants and struggles to take off his boxers because his dick is so ridiculously huge. he's packing a bowstaff sea monster 5-dollar-footlong in his shark undies. 

jj's meathammer springs out, glistening with sweat, shining like his shimmering biceps . hannah grabs it, her hands not even getting close to wrapping around the enormous girth of this hog. she slides it inside her cave of woman-ness.

jj grabs hannah's hips and starts working her up and down. 

"Can we try this doggystyle?" he asks

"yes daddy," hannah responds

he flips her over onto her knees and fucking pounds his 5-dollar-footlong into her and starts going to town on her kitty cat. she begged for jj to come but it took 30 long minutes and 5 of her own orgasms.

the feeling of him coming inside of her was like nothing before, it was like a mayonaise packet releasing from under someone's shoe. she too was at her 7th climax of the night and it felt like a wave crashing on the beach. 

he pulls out his slimy snake from inside of her and hannah felt as though she wouldn't walk for the next week and a half. jj fell back on the bed, panting, and hannah lay down next to him, lighting a cigarette. it wasn't very pogue of her but it just felt right.