[AWSTEN] Custom Made by @lastlastheaven

(Wattpad isn't letting me post links or tag people anymore what is this)

Custom Made by @lastlastheaven

Okay so I read this one completely on my own, something about it the covered screamed "GOOD FIC" to me so I sat down and read it. Honestly, it was a short read but SO WORTH IT. If you have a short attention span like me please read this it will literally make you feel feelings you didn't even know you had.

I finished it in like two days and I literally want more of it.

Oh, also it has Elijah and Sam in it to that's a plus.

Honestly, lastlastheaven's writing style and the way she wrote the characters has made me completely rethink how I need my characters to be, and that's saying something.

Her written rendition of Awsten was nearly spot on and made me realize how bad I am at portraying Awsten via text. Anyways, it's fluffy, with the right amount of angst, the build-up to the ultimate plotline is there and perfect. 

Some of you guys may not like the ending, but honestly, I think the ending makes it 10x more enjoyable because then you get to let your mind wander off a bit after reading. So it's safe to say this is a 10/10 recommendation in my book and I will have to read it again at some point.

Please, when you have the chance, go look at her writing!!

Real time picture of me reading Custom Made, no joke