ψ 4 ψ

"so, which fish would you like?" mark asked, showing donghyuck the different types of fish displayed on the fisherman's table.

mark had taken donghyuck out in his human form so that he could choose the fish he'd like to eat. as donghyuck still had trouble walking, mark had sat him on the wheeling chair he had found in the basement of his house.

donghyuck had his eyes glittering at the sight of so many fish and seafood. as he was close to the merchandise, he grabbed what looked like a salmon by his tail, and immediately bit a piece of it. the fisherman widened his eyes as mark snatched the fish from donghyuck's hand who whined. "you're not supposed to eat this like that!" mark whispered.

"how do you want me to eat it? alive?" donghyuck pouted with furrowed brows, making grabby hands towards the fish.

mark sighed, giving it back to donghyuck. "we'll take 10 salmons, a kilogram of shrimps and..." mark turned towards donghyuck. "do you like tuna?"

the younger nodded. "and 5 tunas."

"do you need me to... cut them?" he asked, eying donghyuck strangely, still shocked about what just happened.

"hum... no." mark eyed donghyuck.

the fisherman nodded before packing mark's command.

mark paid and gave the huge seafood bag to donghyuck who was too busy munching on his raw fish to care.

"how can you eat that?" mark asked, pushing donghyuck's wheelchair towards his house.

donghyuck snorted. "i didn't make any comment when you were devouring your beef last night."

"i was eating it after it had been cooked! it had been grilled. i'm not eating it raw."

"well, are humans conceived without a brain? how do we grill things underwater you intellectual?" donghyuck tilted his head back to look at mark.

"you're gaining confidence, i see... where has the shy donghyuck who's scared of me gone?" mark smirked.

donghyuck blushed going back to eating his fish. "shut up." he muttered.

they arrived at mark's house short after, donghyuck going out of the wheelchair as soon as he entered mark's garden.

"my uncle is at work, so you can swim in the pool if you want." mark said, catching the boy who was walking with difficulty.

donghyuck happily squeaked at what mark said and jumped in the nearby pool, watching his legs change into his beautiful red tail. mark smiled as he watched the merman jumping and swimming around the pool, giggling at the pleasant feeling.

"mind if i join?" mark asked, making the boy stop agitating in the basin.

donghyuck shook his head with a smile.

"okay, i'll go wear swimming trunks and i'll be back!" mark said, running inside the house.

and they spent the whole day playing in the pool like young boys.