Chpt. 12: Games

"Of course..miss me?"The voice says from the other line.

Artemis gave him a sarcastic laugh"You bet. So..why don't you just reveal me your real voice instead of using that voice changer? Probably it won't be fun for you isn't it?"Artemis says.

"You bet. And the game won't have the thrill you always like. You enjoy it do you? You enjoy feeling all the adrenaline rushing through your veins."The voice says.

"You bet I do. So why call me now? Also I solve your little case. Jasmine your little pawn kills your other pawn Marlon."Artemis says.

"Correct now tell me how?"The voice says.

"There's that really small detail in her collar there's blood. And the way I called her she got startled...and when I started asking questions..well she tried to deflect it and avoid it and refuse to answer it she was being defensive"Artemis says.

"Good job. You aren't that dumb after all huh?"The voice from the other line says.

"I'm no stupid I repeat. And besides I can't let anything slow me down from revealing your identity...I'll know about this soon"Artemis says before hanging up on him.

Artemis sighed softly her heart and mind was battling on what she should do.

She was now with Dylan and she wanted to push him away this time once again for his safety but she promised him.

"You just can't! My gawd! How can you be so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"Artemis says to herself as she went mumbling some curses as she went to take her violin and started playing.

Then she heard her door open she didn't bother to look at the person who just stepped in her room she knew it was Hailey.

"You shouldn't be too hard on yourself besides the police has it managed and the results came out as suici-"Hailey was cut off by Artemis as she stopped playing.

"It's not suicide okay? It's murder not suicide."Artemis says showing Hailey the recording of her mother who was dead.

"See?"She asks plainly to Hailey.

Hailey was slightly shocked"Why didn't you tell the cops?"Hailey asks.

"Because he will have something against me.."Artemis answered.

"But that way they would know the truth.."Hailey says softly.

"Hailey...no one cares about the truth at the moment. I need to dig deeper on to whoever this person was..perhaps a hacker to try trace his calls"Artemis says.

"Your brother knows how to hack"Hailey says.

"He will not be helpful. He won't cooperate. Anyone else? How about you?"Artemis asks.

"No..Im not a hacker. Try asking James.."Hailey says.

"Alright."Artemis says as she walked to her door popping her at the slightly open door.

"JAMES!!!"Artemis yelled loudly and James came running to there way.

"Yes? What is it?"James asks.

"I need you to hack. It's important"Artemis says.

"Fine..what is the main problem why you need me to hack?"James asks.

"James..do you know how to hack or not?"Artemis asks.

"No?"James says hesitantly Artemis sighed.

"Okay..well try to get my brother in here. Thank you very much. "Artemis says walking off and closed the door shut.

Artemis was standing still thinking who is it?