p r o l o g u e

Cold breeze touch my face that made me open my closed eyes. I saw tall trees after trees, grass spread underneath me as I sat on it. I stood up and walk around the woods, scanning and admiring the beauty of nature. Where am I? I've never been to this place as far as I know.

I come to stop at the lake. I kneel down and cup some water using my hands, bringing the water to my lips and drinking it before washing my face. I look at the water and see my reflection. I was wearing a white polo shirt and black pants with barefoot. I didn't notice it when I was walking...

Suddenly a sweet and intoxicating scent went through my nose. I stood up and follow the scent. It's something I never smelt before and something about the scent drives me insane. I'm getting curious and excited about it. Something inside me woke up at the scent, it triggers something in me that I want to figure it out.

I came to a stop at another lake, more beautiful than the first one but what captures my attention is the person in the middle. A woman with a dark and long wavy brown hair. She's wearing a white drench dress and her back in me. My breath catches to my throat as I watch her slip down the strap of her dress to her body, her naked body came in view. She's not wearing anything underneath... I felt myself harden as I watch her wash and she suddenly looked behind, our eyes met. I know that I should apologize for watching her and turn away but I just can't look away from her.

Her eyes flicker from green to gold then black. That's impossible, right?

I shook my head as my eyes wander down her body, she covers her breast with her arms as she turned fully to me. My feet move on it owns as I found myself walking into the water and towards her. She didn't shout or moved from her spot which I found relieving. She studies my features as I did my own to her. I don't even know her but something tells me that I knew her... something pulls me towards her like a magnet.

She's beautiful and sexy. Her skin is smooth and natural tan, her jawline is to die for, her lips are full and kissable red, I want to bite them... I groan out in need and awe at the beautiful goddess in front of me. We stood frustratingly close but not close enough for my satisfaction. I fight my urge to touch her, not wanting her to run away from me. Why do I want to hold this unknown woman? It feels strange but so right.

"Touch me." She finally spoke in a sweet voice of hers, it somehow came out as a growl. And surprisingly I growl back deep inside me as I pull her body close to mine, her arms wrapping around my neck and mine around her sexy waist. She looks straight at me as her height is only a few inches below but fits perfectly to me.

"You are so damn beautiful," I whisper, our lips only inch apart. She purred as she heard my husky deep voice. A shiver ran down my spine as I capture her lips in mine and something snaps within me. Something that's been there from the start.

I woke up and sat up abruptly. I look down and saw my erection, I groan out in frustration. What the hell is that fucking dream? I'm not a teenager anymore to have wet dreams but that's one hella weird dream tho. It feels real... I feel like I know that woman but I swear I've never met her.

I felt my side of bed dipped and I look at a pair of blue sleepy eyes, looking at me curiously.

"What's wrong, honey?" She asked in her sweet low sleepy voice. I shook my head and whisper my answer as I slide my right arm under her head, I run my fingers to her long blonde hair. I stare in her pretty face as she smiled and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

I shook my head, clearing my mind about the brunette and green-eyed girl. But as soon as I closed my eyes, my mind went back, thinking about her.