Part I: 'Cause Now I'm Shining Bright, So Bright

"We just had a Valentine date last week and now you're out for a date to another man" Sunggyu holding Leto's hand "And this year you'll be having 7 dates with strangers, are you having fun rejecting men? Does it become a habit of yours? It's your 22nd date today and you're already 23"

"Maybe, I don't know, at least I'm earning extra money from these dates and now my hourly rate is $700 and all I need to do is to socialize" Leto removing Sunggyu's hand on her hand "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date to attend, I'll see you later my friend" walking away

"You're cruel Leto!" Sunggyu shouting out "And I'm a fool for loving you this much" talking to himself "Well I don't need to worry about those dates because as usual she'll be rejecting another soul at the end of the day; she really got a high standard for men" preparing to go to work

After I graduated college, I've been dating the successors of various groups, now I'm a landscape architect of a small but well-known company who only have 50 employees and run by 2 people as owners. Since I'm earning on my own my parents didn't want to spend money anymore for me, just like how my grandparents did to them after they graduated in college. I maybe the eldest granddaughter of a billionaire and the only child of CEO Coeus Nevaeh who owns a large chemical company in Korea they are rich but not me.

"You're prince like and all but I don't think that you'll be fine with just one lady" Leto rejecting her 22nd date "I hope you'll find someone that could make you serious about having a relationship, I suggest a lady of all the ladies, but I had fun spending time with a gentleman like you"

"Glad to hear that, and thank you for your suggestion but I think I'll pass, I want to play as much as I want, though it's a shame that this is our 1st and last date and you're the 1st lady who rejected me in my entire life, at least we both agree that this matchmaking is a failure" 22nd date

"What?! CEO Suez Latona is dead?!" a gentleman with a loud voice that makes others to panic "I need to be in the office right now!"

"I think I have to go too" 22nd date "The CEO of the largest supplier of electricity in the country is dead, it's an economic crisis!" panicking "I apologize if I can't drop you off to your house but please put a good words for me to CEO Nevaeh" leaving $3,000 on the table for the bill

"The bill is only $2,500 madam; I'll be back for the $500 change" waiter taking the bill receipt and money

"No need, you can keep the change that's your tip, that gentleman said that it's an economy crisis so keep it" Leto standing up from her seat

I don't know what will happen but since that CEO is Sunggyu's boss so there must be an effect to his job but seeing other businessmen trembled on the news it must be really big. The news has been the talk of the country and everyone is waiting for the announcement of the new owner of Jong Dae Group because many rely on that company the CEO position is very crucial role to take but it can't be empty for a long time.

On my 23rd date which is the same as my current age, I thought that he's my match because our personality were almost the same, we're both cold, but he's colder than me and his only hobby is to read books the reason why he knows everything that he even study me like I'm a book. He's handsome but he's not fun to be with and I'm uncomfortable with him in the entire day.

"After 50 days of CEO Latona's death his son went to the office and introduced himself to everyone" Sunggyu talking to Leto "Can you believe it a 17-year-old senior high school student will take over Jong Dae Group, the largest electrical company in the country? and majority of the board supports him, saying that he's been trained to take over the position anytime"

"Who knows? If the higher ups trust him that much then he really must be something even if he's just a senior high school student" Leto taking a sip of her coffee "About my date today, how can I say to my parents that it's still no good?"