Part II: You Seem Like Trouble to Me

8th of November 1972, my 27th matchmaking date with the son of a music prodigy, though everyone expects him to be the same as his father, in reality he's too far from those expectations. Also, a senior high school student, who always carry his violin wherever he goes as he said.

"Hey, why did you run away?!" Leto still catching her breath "It feels like I did something bad to you"

"Why did you go after me?" 27th date, Jun "No one even bother to chase after me when they see that I'm a monster" crying like a kid

"Geez, you're so adorable" Leto hitting Jun's head "You're not a monster, you just have a split personality disorder, stop crying like a baby"

"But that's what people say when they see me like that" Jun wiping his tears "My inner personality is too different from what I am"

"That's also you, well even if it's the inner Jun who's wild and free or the outer Jun right now who's completely different, that's who you are" Leto

"You don't dislike me despite of seeing my other personality?" Jun staring at Leto

"I like both of your personality, so what do you say shall we see each other again?" Leto smiling at Jun "You're so fun to be with"

"You're a nice person, noona, but in my current state I don't think that I deserve to be with you, I'm sorry and thank you for considering me" Jun

"I understand, no need to apologize, next time we meet I hope you're good with playing the violin and know yourself better" Leto turning around

That's the 4th rejection I had and all those came from senior high school students, I figured out that I like younger men than the same age or older than me because I always envied my 2 cousins Demeter and Hera for having Zeus as their younger brother. Though I already found another Zeus who can play the role as my younger brother, too bad that I can't adopt him but he's under my care since I know everything going around.

"How's your date with the twin brother?" Zeus waiting for Leto at the park "Do you need me to comfort you?"

"He's too cute that I wanted to take him home but he rejected me" Leto sitting beside Zeus "How's your date with the twin sister?"

"She's adorable with a powerful singing voice, it's fun to be with her but I'm not interested" Zeus looking ahead

"So, the brother rejected me and you rejected the sister, what a cliché?!" Leto looking at Zeus "Thank you for accepting the date despite of your tight schedule, you followed my advice to look for a partner that could give merit to Latona family, I feel like a mother who's forcing her child in matchmaking date, now I understand why other parents used their children for business, that applies to your situation"

"I think you misunderstood my intention here, I dated the twin sister because she might be in your way, since those two never part from each other, I didn't follow your advice, but even though I've helped ... you still failed in the end, you're way to consistent on being rejected" Zeus smiling

"Is that your new way of comforting me, by annoying me more?!" Leto glaring at Zeus "You've changed since you became my younger brother"

"Hahaha you wanted to become my noona so bear with it" Zeus sticking out his tongue

"You, mischievous troll!" Leto looking at Zeus "Hahaha ... hey you want to have dinner at my place? Iap told me to tell you to drop off to his place sometime, how did you met my cousin?"

"Yeah sure, I love home made cooking than eating in the restaurant anyway" Zeus looking at Leto while walking "Iap-hyung and I first met on September 1st, I had a reservation in a Chinese restaurant in Gyeonggi Province so I didn't have to wait, it's a famous restaurant where people even line up outside, I was going inside when I heard him yelling the foods he wanted to eat which happened to be the same food as what I'm having in mind that time, so I invited him to join me for dinner since I'm all alone it's not bad to have someone to dine with, after our dinner he invited me to his 27th birthday party unfortunately something came up on my side so I just sent him my present that day"