Back at Home

REMINDER: I STILL AM INTHE PROCESS OF REWRITING AND EDITING THIS STORY, sO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE IF IT IS NOT THE BEST. PLEASE STILL VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOYTHE BOOK!!!!!! I LOVE MY READERS AND THE DATES YOU SEE ON THE CHAPTERS ARE THE DATES THAT I EDITED THEM. 143 TEAM MINDLESS WE OUT HERE!!!! EVEN THOUGH SOME OF YALL TAKE STUFF WAY TO SERIOUS. LIKE DANG CHIL ON THEY TIPP SOMETIMES.LOL MY LITTLE RANT.

                                        ~Skye

*Skyler's POV*

OMG!!!!!! So we ran into this really cute boy whose name is Roc but I wont fall for him I've had to many experiences with pretty boys.  They make you feel like the wold until they crush your heart just like my ex he used me so much and to find out he cheated onme with one ofmy worst enimies like who in the actuall fuckery does that. If he goes to my school I'll be nice and all but I'm not trying to get to close to him where he thinks it is ok to make a move. I mean I'm not readyfor any type of relationship with a boy right at htis point until I get my whole mindset right and back on track.

"Sky, girl Roc was really checking you out." My bestfriend said as we were sitting in her room watching TV.

"Not at all, and even if he was I am not trying to get with anyone anytime soon after that whole last mistake I made worst choice of my life." I reply back while shaking my head.

"Girl, yes....You know what imma hook ya'll up when school starts."

"No, dont I don't want to end up with just another pretty boy like Ray.That's over and done with though" I replied.

"You know sooner or later you are going to have to get over him, don't dwell on that.You can't let your past control your choices now." Dawn said sounding like the female softer Phil.

"Yeah, I know I will. now lets hurry so I can get you home before your mom freaks out and calls the police.You know she would."

"Lol we all know hoow she is. She might even send out an Amber Alert if we aren't fast enough."

This one time we went out and when we came back to her house the police were there and hermom was standing on the porch crying her eyes out. She is like a second mom to me, but she issuch the major total drama queen.  Sometimes I want to slap her like in the movies and yell 'GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN." My birth mom doesn't react over little stuff like that, but that womans feelings get hurt just like a litte kid. She iss just so sensitive you woudn't even understand, like how canone person have so many feelings.  Then we have my ittle sister she is such and handfull, but she keeps me up on my toes at all time. Dawn is like a sister to me through my ups and downs she has always been there for me. Even when we fight she is still there for me. That's my ride or die on everything.

I got a a bad bitch in my Chevy

Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo

I got that Justin Bieber please believe it

A quarter million hangin' on my collar

A half a million in my duffle bag (duffle bag)

Now I'm riding in my Cadillac (Cadillac)

Hammers and the fucking vogues

I'm ridin' clean and I'm fuckin hoes (hah)

* Roc's POV*

"So how are you liking the new area Chresanto?" My mom asked as we were sitting down eating Pizza, sicne we still haven't gone grocery shopping. I mean why would we, we just moved yesterday.

"It's alright it's nothing like home, but it's straight."

"I saw you out there talking to those little girls they seemed nice, but I don't want you getting involved with no fast little girls you hear me, boy? They have you trrapped asking for child suppor for they one year old toddler. " She continues on lecturing me about the hoochi mama, ghetto hood rat way of certain girls. " They will just do some things to you boy things you wouldn't even understand. 

My mama always been there for me she has had back since day one. She was the father and mother that I needed in my life. Yeah,I said father because my nogood broken down daddy was nowhere to be found whenwe where in a time of need, but that's ok I didn't need his ole'goof headed ass anyways.

Man like I really can't sleep I need some major rest. Tommorrow imma find me a new crew. Can't be a loner with nobody to hang with in 11th grade. It don't even matter what grade I am in can't be no loner going into no new school no matter what. So I am going to hit up the park tomorrow and if I am lucky I might see little shawty again. Deadass serious shawty has been running through my mind all day wel afternoon if yo want toget technical with it. Dawg man I think I am having insomnia I can't sleep for nothing at all. I got up  went downstair a fixed me a slice of pizza,ate it, and then went  back upstairs and layed right back down in my bed.

AUTHORS NOTE PESE DON'T SKIP

Yeah, sorry that was a short chapter...but I have to go to school. Comment and vote please. The pic on the side is Dawn.

YEP STILL EDITING NOT DONECOMPLETEY,BUT I am getting there I have been hollding off on this book long enough.

~5/30/13 Skye