Projects

So how you like the story so far. Sasha and Diggy are dating...Nia and Prod...Skyler and Roc..Chai already has her boyfriend.gummybears have not taen over the world...yet. What is comingup inthe story find out in then next episode of Diamond in My Eye. Up next. Oh, yeah my name isn't Skyler I wouldn't use my own name in my story.

                                                         ~Skye <3 <3

*Dawn's Pov*

Mom: Get up Dawn...Come on

Me: UGHHH

I really don't want to go to school today. I just want to chill this weekend was so boring. *yawns*

(get dressed outfits are always in the comments)

As soon as I got n the bud aa big bushy afro caught my eye. It was my best guy friend Prince.

Prince: ( His eyes lit up) Hey Dawn I missed you so much I had to-(gcu)

Me: Yeah I you to but your sister already toldme what happened I think it's really cool.

Prince: (Gives her a big hug) 

Me: What was that for?

Prince: No reason... I just haven't seen you in so long.

Me: (blushes)

*bus pulls up school everyone goes to first hour and what not*

*Music class*

Mrs. Bob: Class takes your seats so I can explain thenew class project.

*they sit down*

Mrs.Bob: Ok class we will be doing a new project, like I have alreaady said. I will pair you up and you will be creating your own songs and singing them in duets.* Starts naming the pairs* Dawn and Diggy, Skye and Prod, Nia and Prince, Kennedy/chai and Chresanto and Sasha and  Ray.

(N/A more pairs but I'm not going to type them because I'm lazy)

*Class end skips to lunch*

*Prince's Pov*

We are all just sitting at the lunch table with this akward silence so I decide to say something. 

Me: So for this project we should all meet up at somebody's house.

Ray: Yeah, we could meet up at mine if it's not a problem. My parents get off work late so we could do our homework in peace.

Everybody: Sure...ok

Three more hours of school left the we all going to hed over to Ray's house. When we get there me and Nia sit in the couch and she pulled out hernote book and stuff.

Me: So what are you thinking about for the song.

Nia: Maybe a love song because you know it's easier for a duet.

Me: Yea they are. So, do you thoughts about what we should do.

Nia: Yeah..here is a thought  maybe

A tornadoe flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain