Whats to come

Yeah, I have already posted today but I thught it wasonly fair to post again since I haven't posted in a while. I hope you like.

                                    ~Skye

*Chresanto's POV*

It's been a long week full of all this dang fighting. First Skyler and Unique now it's Princeton and Chris. Plus this crazy az girl got myname tatted on her like wtf. I don't even know her. Thismakes no since at all.

*skips to school*

Skyler: Hey babe

Me: Wassup boo *says sort of quietly like he is sleepy*

Skyler: What's wrong Roc. You don't sound good.

Me: All this drama is killing me.iN between the fights and tatoos.I think I'm losing it. I'vbeen up all night thinking about it.

Skyler: Babe you need to just go home and chill, go to sleep. Get some rest if it's getting to you that much.

Me: Yea... I think I just might do that...that's what I'm going to do, just go home and chill. Is it ok for you stop by later?

Skyler: *Shrugs* Yea, sure my mom is picking up Briana and as far as I know I'm not busy, so yeah sure.

{Reminder: Briana is Skyler's little sister and Unique is the crazy physo who got Chresanto's name tatted on her}

*Chai's Pov*

So Myle's birthday is coming upsoonand I'm going back to visit/ surprise him. He is going to be so happy and shocked. I misshimso much. So I'm flyingoutthis weekendand staying for a couple of days.

*Tapped by Princeton*

Prince: Aye, sis do you mind talking to your friend Dawn for me. 

Me: Ialready got it under control.

Prince: Thanks sis, I love you.

Me: Mhmm yea...whatever I love you to.

Prince:Mhmm *Walks away*

That boy is starstruck on her. *Shaking my head* They are so in like with each other and don't even know it.

*Skyler's Pov*

I think I can cheer him up later.

*Skips to after school...Skyler is at Chresanto's house*

Me: Hey Ms. August

Ms.A: Hey Skyler Chresanto is sleep but he should wake up soon. Whenhe gets up tell him I'm out for me please.

Me: No problem

Ms.A: Bye

Me: *Goes upstairs and sits on the end of the bed* (Thinking: Awww isn't he so adorable when he sleeps)

Roc: *rolls over* You're aleady this far inn the bed you might as well get comfty and lay down.

Me: Well ok and by the way your mom went out while you were sleep.

{She stayed for a couple of hours then eventually had to go home because her mother called her}

*Back at home*

Well he seems happy enough now. As longas that little witch stays away from me I'll be happy too. If I hear one more wod about this Dawn and Chris situation we ae going to have some issues. Today was an ok day. Not to much drama today. It's probably going to be more drama especially sincethat man whore chris is back.Ughh I can't stand him espesically after what he did to Dawn. She was so depressed for some months. She is just nowgettingback to normal. Ughhh!!

*goes to sleep*

Come on you guys are making me feel like I'm not doing a good job writing this story except for like two of you guys so could you please vote. I don't want to stop writing but that's what I might do. 

        ~Skye