Chapter 12

SOOO SORRRY YOU GUYS

Some of my chapters have mysteriously gotten deleted and those are very important chapters as well...

and i dont have other copys of the chapter...what do i do?

BUT HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER

____________________________________________________________________

I have been double thinking about the guy i like.  I mean if he really liked me he wouldnt care what other people think.

 Right?

And so i have taken this into my own hands.

Apparently i have grown to be a very beautiful person and so...

I have a couple boys after me.

Chris is one of them and he said ever since he first set eyes on me he said that i was the one.

And secretly his bestie Ryan likes me too.

But he didnt know.

And soon one day we sat together at the same table for a project in History.

And it was with Ryan and Chris because they are besties and Chris is always placed together.

And so it was awkard at first.

But then a week later Ryan ran up to and told me somebody liked me!

I hurried to ask him who but he ran off saying he couldnt say.

After finally i kept asking him during the project making.  He kept saying he couldnt say.  Sadly this was the only class that he was in with me.

Same with Chris.

When Ryan went to the i kept asking Chris.  He said he couldnt tell.

When class ended i kept asking Ryan finally he broke and said who it was...

It was Chris?

Really?

He said yes and that Chris was really shy and had kept on trying to get my number but he was so shy and intimidated.

And he couldnt.

So Ryan and i thought of a plan he would tell Chris that i asked for his number.

I didnt tell Chris that i knew.

After school one of my friends texted and said that Chris asked her for my number is it okay to give it to him.

And i said yes it was fine.

Soon Chris had texted me but he didnt know that my friend already told me...and he didnt know that Ryan set him up.  To text me.

LOL

So anyway he kept texting me and everything.

The next day when were doing the project Ryan told me behind Chris's back that he had helped Chris text me and told him what to text me ect.

They were literally brothers not kidding.

And during history class they both kept giving me stickeys and i had to answer them and hand them back.

Without getting caught of course.

Ryans said that he knew somebody else that liked me as well.

I wrote who on the stickey and handed it back.