Chapter 2 - oops hi

Harry's heart sunk. He felt a million butterflies in his stomach. Butterflies over this blue-eyed boy who was stood not even a foot away from him. He looked around, trying to avoid having eye contact for too long. He suddenly realised there was another guy stood next to him. He had hazel eyes and black hair, let out a friendly smile and Harry smiled back automatically. 
But Harry got so distracted by the blonde boy that was stood next to him, that he accidentally splashed pee on the young boys shoe. Harry could instantly feel his face turning as red, when the blond boy looked down at the pee on his shoe.
"Hi" he said in a friendly tone. His voice was really soothing, and even if the blond boy just said one word, Harry could hear his thick accent, which made the boy just a little bit more intriguing.
Harry couldn't think straight. He was so confused about what was going on with his feelings and why he had butterflies in his stomach, that were caused by a boy who he had just met a few minutes ago.
"Oops" Harry said, giggling a little. "Sorry" was the next thing that came out of his mouth.
"Don't worry about it. It happens" the blue-eyed boy replied and a small smirk stole it's way on his face.
Harry didn't know what to say to the boy, so he just awkwardly turned around and left the bathroom, but not without looking over his shoulder one more time, before he went out the door. And when he saw that the boy, with the gorgeous blue eyes looked at him too, a small smile stole it's way on his face and his eyes lightened up with excitement.

****

It had been 6 hours since Harry first lined up for his audition. Now, they were stood right outside the door, around 3 acts before it was his turn.
He felt the lump come back in his throat, but this time it wasn't because he was nervous. It was because he suddenly realized, he felt something for a boy. A young, blonde boy. A boy with sparking blue eyes, who made his heart skip a beat whenever he let out a smile or secretly glanced at him.
No matter how many times he told himself he was straight, the blonde boy would always pop into his head with his smile, that was brighter than the sun, that burnt down at the contestants.
Harry caught himself smiling at the thought of the boy. "What are you smiling at?" Gemma asked giggling. "Oh... nothing." Harry replied smiling and slightly shook his head.
Des and Anne looked at each other, before Anne asked "Are you nervous sweetie? It's only a few minutes until your turn." Harry's heart sank. That's it, he thought. That was the last time he would see the blonde boy. His eyes searched his surroundings.
He was now inside and there were only 5 acts behind him. "Yeah." Harry said softly, looking at the floor.
It was his turn next. The girl in front had just entered the room. Harry felt his knees shaking and his hands began to sweat. Des placed his hand on Harry's shoulder and reassured him again, that he would be fine.
Anne and Gemma let out a soft smile, agreeing with Des, but Harry wasn't nervous about his performance. He was nervous because maybe he really had feelings for this boy, and said boy was nowhere to be seen.

****

It was Harry's turn. His number was called, Anne kissed him on his forehead and Gemma and Des patted his back.
Harry felt his heart skip a beat when he walked on stage and heard Simon say "Hi, what's your name, age and where are you from?"
"My names Harry, I'm 16 and from Redditch". Harry replied nervously.
"So tell me a bit about you." Simon asked. "Well, I work in a bakery on Saturdays and I'm going to go to college to study law, sociology and business".
Suddenly Harry felt a sharp pain in his heart and he was sure it was because of the blue-eyed boy, but he didn't want to get distracted now and decided to focus on his audition and the opportunities it could bring.
"What are you going to be singing today?" Simon asked him.
"I'm going to do 'Isn't she lovely' by Stevie Wonder." Harry replied. He took a last, deep breath and started to sing.

*****

As Harry walked off-stage, to Anne Gemma and Des he felt his heart racing in an abnormal speed. Not just the fact that he nearly didn't get through, but also the realization, that he couldn't see the mystery boy perform and most probably wouldn't see him again, let his heart race.
So Harry left the audition with a bittersweet feeling. He was happy and excited about the doors his successful audition could've opened for him, but he was also sad, that he may have met the boy of his dreams, but he would never see him again.
The car ride home was awful. All he could do, was think about the blue-eyed boy and how he would never see him again. He pressed his head against the cold window and fogged it up with his breath.
He drew a small smiley face into the fog as a tear ran slowly down his face.
Gemma was sleeping and Anne and Des were in a world of their own in the front of the car. Harry rested his hand against the window and let another tear fall. He quickly wiped it away and lent his head back.
He could feel his eyes burn under the pain of the thought of the young blonde boy. His head started hurting so he took a sip of his water and lent his hand on Gemmas forehead. He fell asleep like this until the car stopped. He instantly jumped out of the car, and walked inside to where his bed had been waiting for him for the last 16 hours.

WHAT DO YOU THINK DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. THIS ONE HAS ALOT MORE FEELINGS IN IT AND FEELS MORE REALISTIC. IF YOU WANT UPDATES ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS ADD MY INSTA - kyraleigh_downing._.xx 💓
__________
HELLO FROM tokyo_lee_books TOO. IT HAS BEEN A BLAST TO CO-WRITE THIS STORY AND I'M REALLY EXCITED TO BRING THIS STORY TO LIFE AND HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. 💕