Chapter 6 - rain

Harry woke up to the bitter sweet feeling of cold air he kept his eyes shut for a minute before slowly opening them. He was unsure where he was but he could smell fresh tea so he wasn't too concerned. His head drifted to the side where he saw Louis in the kitchen making tea.
"Lou, Louis" Harry managed to say his throat was saw from the previous night.
"Good morning haz" Louis replied in a slightly more upbeat voice.
"Where are we" ... "why am I not at home" Harry asked in a frantic panic.
"Calm down cupcake I've texted your mum and told her you were staying at a friends" "she said that's okay and doesn't expect you back until 4pm" louis replied while sitting on the corner of the bed closest to Harry.
"Okay....." before Harry could say anything else louis was hugging him while kissing his cheek. Harry returned the hug and waited a few seconds before letting Out a sigh "wait what does this mean, I've only just met you and Im falling yet I don't know anything about you"
"You're cute when your confused" Louis muttered lifting is head out of Harry's shoulder.
"Am no...."Harry was silenced by Louis as he was pulling something out of his pocket.
"I got us tickets to see a movie and then we can go for coffee at a near cafe" louis responded picking Harry up and taking him to the bathroom.
"Here I prepared your tooth brush with toothpaste on it so Harry and we can get breakfast downstairs"
"Okay sunshine" Harry responded placing a tender kiss on Louis lips.

******

Harry and Louis stepped out of the glass hotel doors and onto the cold pavement. They had already checked out and luckily only had the toothpaste and toothbrush's that Louis had brought earlier, they threw them away as it was only cheap. Louis and Harry looked at each other  for a moment, The reflection of rain twinkling in there eyes.
"May I" Louis asked holding his hand out. Harry quickly replaced the empty space with his hand.
"You may" Harry said before getting cut of by red lips coming his way.

*****

The lights turned off the only light left was made by the projector. They had come in late so the adverts were pretty much over. Harry sat down with a thud spilling some popcorn on the floor, Louis grabbed Harry's hand to steady him, Harry looked at Louis with a soft smile.
"Here we go haz, our first date" Louis said, his face beaming with a smile.
"I know sunshine" Harry said with a equally bright smile.
Harry and Louis sat and as they did, they looked to the floor seat 28 and 29. The movie started and the screen lit up, Harry led his head on Louis shoulder and snuggled in. Harry opened his eyes, he must of fallen asleep, he could feel louis rubbing his back.
"You haven't missed anything good, don't worry haz" Louis said kissing Harry's temple.
"How long-"Harry whispered before being cut off
"10 minutes" Louis Interrupted.

*****

There eyes adjusted to the light as they walk back onto the cold wet pavement. They walked for a little around 20 minutes before coming across a cafe.
"Beach wood cafe"
"Shall we stop for a coffee" Louis asked gently before turning toward Harry.
"Only if your buying" Harry said in a cheeky tone.

——————
So... what do you think about the chapter? Because when i first read it, i slowly but surly melted... i mean like, they are so adorable!!
Anyways... i hope you enjoyed reading this, and you'll stick around for the next chapters to come ^^

——————

THIS CHAPTER WAS A + 1 AS I THOUGHT IT NEEDED ITS OWN CHAPTER SORRY ITS SHORT AND TOOK SO LONG. UPDATES ON MY INSTAGRAM - kyraleigh_downing._.xx ❤️