Sleeping patterns

Darkiplier: on good nights they can usualy get up to 3 to 5 hours of sleep. They try to go to sleep at 8PM but they usualy stay awake for another hour or two before getting into a good position and falling asleep.

On bad nights they could stay awake for the entire night. Always shifting and moving because they can never find a good position. So after a while they will give up and go down stairs and watch some TV quietly. This causes them to fall asleep in the middle of meetings.

Wilford: Because he works as an interviewer he tries to keep a sleep schedual. From 8Pm to 4Am. But most of his nights are disrupted by nightmares of the past. Sometimes hes even afraid of going to sleep. Making him fall asleep in interviews or meetings.

He usualy solves this by going to sleep in Darks room. Dark most of the time doesnt mind as they usualy cant sleep asswell.

Host: He doesnt really have a time schedual, he just goes to sleep when ever he feels tired. Either it be on the couch, someone else's room or his own. He gets exhausted very easily because of his habit to staying up at godly hours writing books.

Yandereplier: On school nights she will always go to bed from 8am to 6am, as she always wanted to be early to make sure her Senpai got to school safely.

On week ends she usualy stays up to who knows what doing things. Either torturing victims who get to close to her senpai, planning who she needed to get rid of, just anything to get her senpai to notice her.

Googles: They dont sleep but they have power stations that they use to get energy. The process usualy takes up to an hour. If they dont get to their stations in time their functions will mostly become useless. They act like a bunch of drunk people, stumbling over things and their voices slurring together.

Ed Edgar: He usualy tries to keep a sleep schedual but hes always at his shop thing trying to sell his kids. He usualy stays there until midnight.

Silver Shepherd: His sleep schedual is all over the place. Either because hes out saving people or healing from an injury from said saving.

Jims: They both have a good nights sleep, getting up early and doing some interviews. They usualy sleep together curled up with each other.

Eric: His sleep schedual is the same as Yans, of course not staying up at godly hours. But sometimes he will get sudden panic attacks, which Dark always helps out with. He can usualy fall asleep after that.

Bim Trimmer: He has a normal sleep schedual, considering as hes a show host.

Bing: Hes the same as the googles, except when hes low his safe mode will turn of as hes not fully conscious.

Dr. Iplier: Hes the same as Bim

KOTS: He will usualy sleep anytime, anywhere. Either it be in a tree, on the table, on the couch, anywhere.

(This took forever ;-;)