𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

━━ tell me, my love, what
comes after death?

━━ i suppose
we'll find out

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

amara exposito was a stranger. she was nobody. she went out every single night, dressed in her anti-hero outfit, whispering to the criminals on the street that her name was ethereal and they best remember it. she came home to her small apartment after saving and taking lives to absolute silence. but, she liked it that way. she enjoyed crawling into her cold bed, her bare and scarred body sliding across the cheap sheets, a content sight escaping her thin lips as she fell asleep. the silence was comforting, like an old friend. so one may ask themselves why when she dashing across the rooftops and came across a bloody and bruised man in a red helmet, only to bring him home and patch him up before sending him on his way, she started feeling lonely.

that loneliness was the reason that when she was offered, months later, to join the outlaws, she said yes. and it was that same loneliness that got her handing her heart over to jason todd while he gave his to her. after all her years of being alone, she finally had a family again. she now arrived home to jason cooking dinner while lian ran around with bizarro who would wear a tutu just for her, and artemis lounging on the couch while roy was down in his workshop working on his latest contraption. now she crawled into a warm bed, her soft hands winding in raven hair, a smile taking over her features.

but what happens when the loneliness returns?

what happens when it comes in the form of war?

willa fitzgerald. . .𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎

❛❛ you will not take my child ❜❜

as described. . .𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃

❛❛ i guess i'll be paying death another visit ❜❜

══════════════════════

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
there will be profanity, alcohol, violence, blood&gore, and lots of death. read at your own risk.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
copyright © 2020 | all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, copied.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
i do not own dc, or any of the characters, plot-lines, or dialogue from the show or comic books. however, i do own amara, as well as her backstory, her storyline, and i also own any additional characters that do not belong to dc comics.

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒
graphics shown in this book are created by me unless i say otherwise. please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
this book is dedicated to everyone else who cried their eyes out while watching this movie

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
this entire concept is literally me trying to cope, from what this movie did to me because i was and still am a wreck because of it. also, i originally cast lian as summer fontana but i removed that because i do not want people to think i'm white-washing her, considering that cheshire is vietnamese. so for now, she has no face claim so imagine her however you want.

══════════════════════