Two

[Sana's POV]

The next day, I went to get my computer since the owner said that my computer will be fixed by today.

I went to the shop and took back my computer.

After that, I went to the library since Mina is studying at dorm.

I plugged in my earpiece and log into my game.

I continue to play my game, not minding about the couple quest.

Just then, a notification popped up and shows that one couple is getting married today.

I then went to see their wedding and of course to congratulate them.

As the game is kind of the history fighting game, the groom is on the horse while the bride is in the carriage carried by the servants.

I was standing at the middle of the bridge, watching them going to their wedding venue.

Just then, I stood up and went to the toilet, leaving my game alone.

After a few minutes,

I went back and saw many people surrounded me, saying that I have no one to be partnered up with and might probably be there to steal the groom or whatsoever.

'What in the-? I just went to the freaking toilet for a few minutes and this happen? I can't leave now or else they will misunderstood even more. But staying here is also not a choice.' I thought and suddenly, I thought of an idea.

I went to my inventory and took out my duplicated items.

I pretend to be selling the items there and of course, they treat it that I'm really selling things here instead of what they said.

I managed to sell out a few duplicated items and tell them that it's sold out.

Just then, someone chat at the world chat.

"Hey cutest squrriel S, when will you be doing this again?" I then replied to it.

"Maybe next time when you are lucky."

After that, the crowd is dismissed and I sighed in relief.

'Finally, they are gone...' I thought.

Just then, someone private messaged me, telling me to look down at the bridge.

I then walked to the side of the bridge and saw another character standing there but the ID is covered by the tree.

I went down the bridge and saw his ID.

'*gasps* Isn't this the top player of this server? T is not Alien? Why is he here?' I thought and decided to asked him.

"Hey T is not Alien, why are you here?"

"I assume you know about the couple quest right?"

"Yeah."

"And that's the reason why I'm here."

Just then, a notification popped out.

T is not Alien requested to be partnered with you.

I gasped out loud and just then, I realize I'm still in the library.

I covered my mouth and look around to make sure no one is looking at me.

I then focus back to the game and ask him why.

"Why? Why me?"

"Because you are the only female player that has the highest rank."

"I'm not the only one. There is also another player named Penguin MMN. And she's at a higher rank than me."

"Isn't she already partnered with others?"

"No. She doesn't wants to be partnered up with anyone."

"And that's why I find for you... Quick, accept it. And we can soon start the quest."

"Okay..."

I then accepted his request and he texted to say where we will meet tomorrow.

After that, I logged out of the game.

I quickly turn off my computer and decided to went back to tell Mina about this.

[Tzuyu's POV]

After seeing her leave, I then turn off my computer and leave the library as well.

I then went back home and Chaeyoung texted me.

Chae: BROOOO! YOU PARTNERED UP WITH SOMEONE?!

Me: Yeah, why? What's with the caps?

Chae: YO! THIS IS A SHOCKING NEWS!

Chae: YOU NEVER PARTNERED WITH ANYONE BEFORE EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A COUPLE QUEST!

Me: I just saw the reward and there is items I want to improve my weapon.

Me: That's why I partnered up with someone else.

Me: You should partnered with someone as well. So we can fight the boss together.

Chae: Yeah, I should. Let me go and find a name and send request.

After that, Chaeyoung went offline.

I then put my phone to charge and went to bath.

Actually, Chaeyoung stayed in the school dorm but I don't really like the school dorm so I bought a apartment nearby the school.

After bathing, I sat down on my desk and think about her.

'She's the department beauty. If I'm not wrong, we got 2 beauties in our department.' I thought.

Soon, a notification came and I stop thinking about her.

I went back to working and after I finished my work, I went to sleep.

[Mina's POV]

I was studying peacefully and just then the door slammed open.

"Mina! I got to tell you this!" Sana exclaimed and I covered my ears.

"Geez Sana, calm down." I said.

"I can't. You know T is not Alien in our server?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"He requested to be partnered up with me and I agreed!" Sana said while smiling.

"Oh... Okay..." I said.

"Hey, why do you sound so dead? Can you cheer for me?" Sana asked and I just clapped a few times before going back to study.

After I finished my study, I logged in my game and the first notification popped out is someone requested to be partnered with me.

not shorty CY requested to be partnered with you.

"Oh Mina, someone also request to be with you." Sana said.

"His ID seems familiar." I said and went to the server ranking board.

I then saw his name at the top 10.

"No wonder." I muttered.

For the couple quest, I then accepted his request.

I played the game for a little while more before logging out.

After I logged out, I went to brush my teeth, wash my face and went to sleep.

"Hey, Mina. During our summer break, the famous gaming company is hiring interns. Do you want to go there and try your luck?" Sana asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

After that, we fell into deep slumber.

____________________________________

Guess at which chapter will they know about their true identity.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!