Seven

After a few weeks

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I asked Tzuyu for ideas of how to confess to a girl.

It's been weeks after since Mina and I have met each other.

I have also already know her feelings for me as she made it quite obvious but she's just waiting for me to confess to her.

Tzuyu suggested a few ideas but I think that it is too plain.

"Then I got no more ideas." Tzuyu said and I sighed.

Just then, I thought of one idea.

"Never mind. I already got one in my mind." I said and left the dorm.

I went to the flower shop and ordered a bouquet of roses.

I'm not sure what kind of flower Mina like so I ordered roses.

After that, I went to book a chalet for 3 days.

I planned out how to decorate and after that, I got a list of the materials that I needed.

I then grab my wallet and went to the nearest mall and buy the needed items.

After buying, I started to decorate.

As it is just me alone doing this, I spend hours decorating but it is just half way done.

Since the night is arriving, I decided to stop where I was at and went back to the dorm to rest.

The next morning came in blink of an eye and I went back to the chalet and continue decorating.

After decorating, I told Tzuyu about this plan and ask him to help out.

Once again, another day passed as I spend my entire day decorating since I don't have any lessons today.

And finally, it came to the day where I will confess to Mina.

I managed to finish the decorating until the early 12 an in the morning.

I dressed myself and sped off to the flower shop to get my bouquet of roses.

After getting the roses, I went back to the chalet and put the roses at where I planned it to be.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming from the front door.

"Don't look. You can't open your eyes yet." I heard Sana saying.

I quickly calm myself down and hide.

At my hiding spot, I can see where Mina is and my heart is already beating so fast just by looking at her from far.

'Calm down... It's just confession. Not proposing yet. Why the hell are you so nervous?' I thought and patted my chest lightly.

When I saw Mina opening her eyes, her reaction was so cute.

I breathed out through my mouth and step out of my hiding spot.

I sneakily walked behind her while she's looking at the roses and the handwritten letter on the roses.

My hands sneaked around her waist and hugged her from behind.

I heard her gasped and turning her head to look at me.

"Chaeyoung?" She called and I hummed.

"You prepared this?" Mina asked and I nodded.

I got Tzuyu to help me burst one balloon which is the mint green colour.

After he burst the balloon, there is a scroll inside, starting unrolling downwards.