Twelve

A few days later

[No one's POV]

Sana fall sick and she's unable to go to work.

Tzuyu quickly finished his work and left the office a few hours unlike normal.

He went to the stall and bought porridge for Sana and some herbal soup.

He then rushed to the place Sana is staying at and knocked on the door. (A/n: By the way, because of summer break, Sana is not staying in the school campus but in some small apartment near the school.)

Sana picks up her energy to walk to the door and opened the door for Tzuyu.

"How are you feeling?" Tzuyu asked and touched Sana's forehead.

"You're still burning. I will bring you to see a doctor after you finished this porridge and this soup." Tzuyu said and start to open up the cover of the porridge and soup.

Sana sat down beside Tzuyu and Tzuyu fed Sana slowly as Sana say that she doesn't have the appetite.

When the porridge was almost half, Sana said that she doesn't feel like eating anymore.

Tzuyu covered up the porridge and fed Sana some soup.

"T-Tzuyu-ah... I'm cold..." Sana said and Tzuyu wrapped his arm around Sana's shoulder and rubbed her bicep.

"Drink some soup first. I will take a blanket out." Tzuyu said and Sana drank the soup slowly.

Tzuyu went to her room and take her blanket out to cover her up.

"Done?" Tzuyu asked as he saw Sana not drinking the soup anymore.

Sana nodded and Tzuyu held her up.

"Go and change your clothes. I will bring you to the doctor now." Tzuyu said and Sana walked to her room weakly.

Tzuyu sighed upon watching Sana suffer.

His heart of course breaks seeing his girlfriend like this.

He then packed up the leftover food and wash the utensils.

After that, he heard the door opened and he went to Sana.

Sana is wearing a hoodie with sweatpants and also a mask since she have slight flu.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and they went to the nearby clinic to check up.

Sana told the doctor about her symptoms and the doctor recommended for her to get an injection as Sana is have bad diarrhea.

Tzuyu of course agreed to get her an injection as he doesn't wants to see Sana suffer like this anymore.

He wants his Sanashine back soon.

The doctor gave Sana an injection and after that, the doctor said he will prescribe her some medicines.

After that, they went out, paid for the bills and left.

They went back home and Tzuyu told Sana to drink up the medicine.

But because the medicine is too bitter, Sana doesn't wants to and insisted to eat a sweet first.

Tzuyu sighed and put down the medicine.

He went out and took a sweet in.

He sat down beside Sana and tested her temperature using his forehead which means forehead to forehead.

After that, he pass Sana the medicine but she still refuse to drink.

Tzuyu then drink the medicine and kissed Sana on the lips to pass the medicine to Sana by kissing.