14.Zayn Malik Imagine!

Dedicated to: MissYoungMalik

You're home alone with zayn, watching a movie in his bedroom. You can't help but notice how sexy he looks in those sweatpants and no shirt on, so you starddle him and start kissing him up the neck, along his jaw line, and finally take his bottom lip in your mouth and suck on it seductively.

You start making out and soon enough he slips his tongue into your mouth and massages yours passionately, biting your lip and running his hands all over your body, grabbing your arse aggressively, he rolls you over so he is on top and slowly starts kissing you along your jaw, down your neck to your chest and slips his hand under you, slipping off your shirt and unhooking your bra.

He sucks on your nipples causing you to moan with pleasure. He then kisses all the way down to your waistline, then looks up at you mischeviously. Slipping off your bottoms, he kisses down to your soaking, wet vagina and moans as he starts eating you out. He swirls his tongue around your clitoris and then goes in deeper as you start to squirm with pleasure.

You reach your climax and groan, biting your lip as he finishes you off and kisses his way back up to you, slipping his todger inside you and thrusting until you both organism. Heaving, sweaty, and hot you fall asleep wrapped up in the bed sheets, your naked bodies pressed together. He smiles at you and kisses you softly, whispering.

Zayn: "I love you Nisha" in your ear and falling alseep.

I hope you like your dirty imagine that you wanted♥  I'm so sorry that your imagine is super late I've been really busy with school anf finals, I also been inactive at the moment, but I'm on winter break so yeah, sorry! Hope you like it! Please, vote, comment, fan, or share!

 Love, LouisTwearkTeam22!!!