15.Louis Tomlinson Imagine!

Dedicated to: danistylinson2509

You and Louis are cuddling on the couch under a warm blanket, watching a Friends marathon. It begins to harder while you are in the middle of watching a Ross and Rachel kissing scene.

You: "I ship Ross and rachel so hard, they're so..meant for each other"

You can't help, but notice Louis gazing out the window every ten seconds. When he cathes you looking at him, he gives you a cheeky grin, biting his lip.

You: "What?" you ask

Louis: "Nothing" he says with a smile, giving his now long hair a quick ruffle. "It's just that.. "

He looks at the tv, then outside the window, then finally back at you

Louis: "I've never had a proper kiss in the rain before"

Your confused expression gradually causes you to giggle and smile. You toss him his black hoodie and you race each other out the front door, you guys are standing on the sidewalk in the rain get wet. Your standing in front of him and he smiles that beautiful smile of his at you.

He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you into his chest, wrapping your arms around his neck and running your fingers in his now soaking, wet hair, which makes him look like a sex god. He brushes a piece of your wet hair out of your face and finally brushes his lips against yours, the kiss was so passionate and perfect in the rain. He finally pulls away and says.
Louis: "You look so stunning in the rain, I love you Elena"

I hope you like it I'm so sorry that it's late I've been busy and inactive, but hopefully updating your imagine makes up for it lol. Enjoy love! Please, vote, comment, fan, or share!

Love, LouisTwearkTeam22!!!