Chapter 65 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Now then onto Alice and the rest we could see her and Belfast and Bel-chan together right now as they are in the changing room for girls.

Belfast and Bel-chan met up with Alice here as the two shipgirls have head here first before Alice.

As to make sure everything is prepared for Alice after all shipgirls all are required to be here first before there assign admirals.

Belfast and Bel-chan both have been a sign of the alliance and bond between Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

One which have been like for more than 500 years far more older before the Zins ever came to there world.

The history of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy have been dated back since the 5th century.

Which is a very long history that is from the 5th to 13 century they have been at war with each other.

Until they have put on a armistice with each other and prevented any more conflict with each other.

Which is why there relationship is very deep and would aid each other when one needs of help.

Belfast and Bel-chan were given to Alice when she came as I have saud before when she have came to the academy.

There is also two ships that were given to Royal Navy which was the USS Iowa and her sister Missouri.

The two were given under the command of Admiral Lina Arkfield who was a prodigy like Alice.

Both have met each other and have become bestfriends and tht meet once in a while.

When either the two visit there nations the Royal Navy have dozens of islands under there control.

All of which are very large they control the Western border along with Ironblood.

While Eagle Union controls over the Northern borders of the human teritory.

And also the spear head of the whole human civilization.

Where many would always be sended to find and establish new colonies and bases.

And to also increase human resources now since the planet is huge.

It will take several thousands of years for humanity be able to populate the planet.

Quadrillion miles of land is no joke at all even for the League Of Nations.

Anyways right now back to Alice we could see her in her changing room.

As she was now wearing her battle uniform which is all admiral wear.

When they set sail go into battle as it allows them to have some protection from.

Any type of explosion that will try to affect them from afar.

And to make sure that there bodies will not be broken and gr crippled.

This were design to ensure a better survivable rate against any type of weather that will occur on sea.

And to make sure they won't get killed by shake attack.

As the battle suit is built to withstand even a bite from the most deadliest shark on the planet.

Though they can't be assured that it will protect the from any megalodons.

Yes that right megaladon exist in this world but they rarely attack any human since they are pretty much neutral to them.

Which is a good thing to hear since the Megaladon seem to be acting just like dolphins.