Chapter 140

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice ran ahead of them as she went inside the train elevator and stand on the side and wait for the others to all arrive.

As she was standing there she suddenly look at the window of the elevator and see that many students are seating down below her.

Thankfully there are also some seat above and besides the elevator where she could hear them talking.

Student1: hey guys did you just saw what has happened hours ago?

One student asked to other who nodded at this and then spoke back at him.

Student2: yeah and I can't believe that the Sirens truly exist and they even helped us.

He said in an amazed look on his face right now as Alice just smiled on hearing this.

Student3: yeah you are right about that I heard that they are planning to make contact with them if they ever meet one of the Siren leaders.

On student said as the others all started to gossip with each other right now as Alice leaned away.

Alice: it seems the Sirens can be trusted they are different after all and it is not lpke the same Azur Lane that me and the others know.

Alice said as she began to doubt herself that this Sirens are actually evil bit instead are good one.

and if they are it would be a good thing for them since it will help them be ale to fight off the Zins and maybe.

Just maybe Alice believe that they would be able to attain peace after many years of war with each other.

The Sirens are more advance and powerful than the Zins could ever be.

They maybe created by the humans from the future to be able to defeat the Zins once and for all

And when she thinks about it should wonder could it be her future grandchildren who made the sirens.

After all if they ever did came from the future then it would mean that she and Y/N had a happy life.

Though she wonders would that mean the Sirens has spaceships as well.

Alice: if they do wouldn't that mean that humanity in the future won and able to fly into space?

Alice asked as she thought about it bit she was cut-off from her thoughts when she heard Y/N.

Y/N: what are you thinking there Alice?

Y/N asked as Alice turns to look at him and then said.

Alice: nothing just thinking what if the Sirens came from the future?

Alice asked as this suprised Y/N when he heard this as he looks at Alice with a raise eyebrow.

Y/N: you think our future kids made them do you?

Y/N asked as he had a teasing smirk on his face as Alice just looks away with a blush in her face.

As Y/N chuckled at this and walks towards her and hug her arm around Alice waist.

As he leaned into her ears and them said to her.

Y/N: if you want we could do it late

Y/N asked teasingly as this made Alice blush even more when she though about it.

Alice: n-no you idiot why would you think of that right now?

Alice asked with a still red blush on her face while glaring cutely at Y/N who was smiling at her.