Chapter 154 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Jewel aimed her cannons on two group of Zins that is right infront of them she had her smile turn to a smirk and then fired.

As 4 shells flew into the sky and then descended back down the the ground as the Zins on the other hand.

Showed this as a sign that they would need to dodge or they would be dead if they got hit by this beams.

As they were all slow to react the shell above looks like a cylinder that has some lines on it side.

What happen next was shocking to all of them as the cylinder like shell split open.

And you could see several smaller shell that has a sharp end on it could be seen.

As this shells flew off from the cylinder and then shot into several Zins down below.

As there whole bodies were envelop by explosion that blew off other nearby Zins that are within the base.

And the other who are blown off got only damaged on there bodies as the try to stand up but could not.

As tht feel something is moving inside there bodies and the next thing you know is that.

There whole bodies started to turn red and immidietly they all screamed in pain.

As there bodies all bloat up and exploded releasing another explosion but this it was far more smaller than the previous one.

The same thing happen to the other Zins that are nearby those shells that hit the others.

As they al shared the same fate and blew up in a very painful scene.

That made many scared and angry at the same time and immidietly they all regain there senses.

And started to aim there guns at Jewel and Aura who only had smirks on there faces right now.

Aura: oh looks like they want to play don't you think?

Aura asked as Jewel nodded in agreement at this as both jump to the side opposite of theirs.

As several beams flew to where they all where precisely were before they dodge the incoming attack.

Zin1: everyone attack there must be more of them coming here!

In Zin said before he got blown in the head by a bomb tha fell from a plane above them.

As the others heard what he said before he has died as they charge at Aura and Jewel.

With Jewel we could see her running through the wall right now  as she was dodging several beams that ate trying to hit her.

But all would just immidietly fail and hit the wall instead of hitting Her.

Jewel: haha you all are boring can you even do better than that?

Jewel asked in a mocking tone as this seen to have pissed some of them while the others.

All flew in rage and randomly Attck where Jewel is and causing to hit some of there allies instead of Jewel being the one who should have been hit by the attacks.

Many of them try to calm down there brothers and sisters but they couldn't.

Due to several of jewel drones are bombarding them right now and they had no choice but to try and fight off with Jewel and Aura.

Jewel step onto a pole and them aimed her gun at them as her launching on the side.

Move and aimed above her where they would launch several drones out of her launching decks.