Lloyd

"Damn this pussy feel good!" I said trying to control myself from bussing. Lovette was throwing her ass back and the view of her watching me as I watched her was too much for me to bare and I released all on her ass. "Lovette that was good" I said with the biggest smile on my face. I grab something to wipe her off and she started giving me that look of disgust. She hated when I nut on her like that but she doesn't understand for one, never will I buss in her and two, her pussy is just too good to control myself. "I could spend the night?" I asked. Lovette looked at me like she was about to snap like the usual, but didn't and asked what time I was leaving in the a.m. I went down stair to grab a plate of food and Lovette came down afterwards and ask me the question of the year. "What are we?" "You my baby just chill" "Lloyd stop playing cuz you fucking me like this and this ain't even a everyday thing so I know you still hunching your chick the same way" Lovette said. This had to be one of the reasons I couldn't commit to Lovette she always nagged me about what we were to each other when it was plain and simple. I just don't know why I couldn't just tell her. Maybe I wanted my cake and eat it to or I didn't wanna lose her pussy. I even asked myself did I love Lovette and I honestly do and wish nothing but the best for her, but just couldn't have a grip of the fact that she would ever stop fucking with me.