EP 1. Proof of justice

A blurry vision greeting as far as the eyes could see; scanning all over the place to examine what exactly appeared on the surrounding area. A small light coming out of the bulb which is currently hanging onto the ceiling is brighten up where she currently is. A seedy-empty room filled with only a table full of some kind of syringes on top of it could be seen by both of her eyes which her vision started to get clear. 

"Uggghhh...." the girl groaned softly as she started to regain her senses, a dizziness is preventing Elva from causing major movement of her limb and she had apparently been asleep for quite some time. Sitting on a chair, Elva decided to clutch her head to ease the pain that is what sensible thing people would do when they feel an uneasiness.

When Elva is about to move her limbs, she could feel something prevent her from doing what she is about to do, her senses finally fully regain which is her brain finally processes the situation she currently is. Some kind of ropes coils tightly all over her wrist placed behind her back limiting her very movement, it was then that she realized what kind of peril she was in.

What is this?? what exactly going on??  she speak inward

Looking behind her, Elva realized that coarse brown ropes had been used to tied her wrist and elbow, holding firmly both of her hands backside of her body. Her arms were tightly cinched together as well as her legs. Looking down at her body and feet, Elva also notice that she had been strip to her underwear which is exposing her white bra and undies.

why am I tied up like this?  

By the time she is about to express her words, a cloth firmly wrapped around her head run through her teeth forcing her mouth slightly open while unable to speak freely.

" Uuughhh? nggghhhh?! mmpphh?!! " 

And gagged too...?

Realizing what kind of predicament she currently in, Elva tried her best to struggle out of her bindings by wriggling her body slightly hoping the knots would loosen up a bit. The rope held fast and after a few seconds Elva slumped back onto her chair, exhausted from her effort and pain caused by the ropes tightly coils above and below her bust. 

This is terrible, its no use, the knot is extremely powerful i can't even move a muscle 

She start scanning the entire room only to find nothing except her and the tables placed on her right. Her eyes widened as something familiar caught her attention, five empty syringes has been placed on the table as if it had been used. 

Thats....don't tell me i've been drugged....and five of it...?

She turn her attention once again and continued her will to search for something that maybe even useful for her current peril, she only hope for sharp object or other that could be use to help her loosen up the rope in order to get out of her binds, but apparently nothing sort of as far as her eyes can see.

Whoever did this to her has really did a number on her and responsible for her current situation, her minds started racing right now which she try to recall what had happened to her before until now she feels humiliated.

Stay calm Elva, you've been trained for this don't let your fear taking over you or your hue might get clouded. Elva loosen herself a bit as she carry on to find a way to escape. 

*CLICK

A sudden sound of a door opened caught her attention, she turn her gaze to witness who is the true culprit responsible for taken her in. She vigilantly focused her eyes towards the door expecting the unknown.

As the door fully opened, a person just come in walk slightly to her position. Due to the limited light emiting inside the room, she can't totally recognized full features of the mysterious figure that stood before her. She only got one in mind, an answer must gained in order to fully understand why is she being in peril.