Olivia's Crop Top Tickling (M/F)

Olivia lays awake tied up to a wooden table. In front of a large tall mirror. "What?, What? Where am I?" Olivia's squirms and wiggles around, but she is tied up. With a string of yellow bundles of bandana's tied to her wrists, and also tied up to the back of the wooden table, tied through a series of metal hooks. Olivia, shaking her head back and forth trying to wrap her brain, around where she was. Olivia a 5"6 beauty of a girl, a short girl. But beautiful none the less despite her short stance. With her multi color tie dyed hair, cinnamon flavored lip gloss lips, and brown eyes. Her Double D's sized Tits prodding over her white tank top. Her cleavage, unduly showing through her white tank top, like glorious mountain tops.

The sun light pouring through the cracks, of the blinds. As Olivia finally wakes up, and realizes where she is at. As Olivia was tied up, to that wooden table and held in a large living room of someone's house. She soon see's this, and tries to shake wildly loose and buck out of her predicament but she is tied up too good. Olivia soon hears the squeak and flex, of the hard wood floor. As foot steps of steel toed boots walk along the hard wood floor and into the living room. Where Olivia is held at. In walks a total stranger of a guy. Who knows to her, she's never seen this guy before at all. Olivia tries to and does her best, to get out of the yellow banana's that's tied her wrists tightly, but to no use.

Olivia also now just realized that she was wearing a super high up crop top. One that completely shown off her whole stomach. A little bit of a chubby stomach she has and her deep innie belly button. As her green and orange red heart pajama bottom's hung and slung low on her against her waist and right off her hips. Olivia's black Thong showing off, against her hips and pajama bottom's.

As her total stranger of a guy, as she looked at him up and down with her brown eyes. She saw that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt on him that read "Crop Top Girls Are The Best" Olivia gulped loudly in her throat, as the dry spit swallowed down in her throat.

The unnamed guy approached Olivia and slowly walked up to her. His steel toed boots making ever so much noise, against the hard wood of the boards. Without saying any words, he reached down and softly ran his hands up and down Olivia's soft tummy. "Ahhhhehehehehe pleaseeeeee not that" Olivia busts up laughing, even from the touch of his hands.

His hands continued to run up and down her soft tummy. Making short and long ABC patterns against her tummy and sides. "Haheheehehehehe heeheheheheehee dear God!" Olivia bursting through laughter. His hands down, pinching and squeezing against her hips. Raking his finger tips against them, digging into every square inch of her hips."Heeeheehehehehe nooooonooooppppleas hahahahahahaha I can't heheheheheheheehe""Ahhheeheheheeheheeeeeeeee show me mercy heheheheheheeeeheeeeeeheheheehhe" Olivia's hair being tossed around on her face, and getting inside of her mouth.

Her soft tummy, experiencing butterflies the more that he lashes her soft tummy with raspberries. The guy continues on with the raspberries "Heheheheheeheeehehe teeehehheeheeheheheehhhheeeehe" Olivia's Double D's barely staying inside of her white tank top now at this point, as her cleavage holds on for dear thin fabric life. With each bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.

The stranger doesn't give Olivia no time to speak, and no time to utter out her faint words. He goes right in, and starts to take one of his hands. And take his finger, and swirls it around the inside of Olivia's deep belly button. Her belly button so deep and so ticklish. Olivia instantly with in a nano second losses it. "Heheheheeheheheeheehehe eeeeeheeheheheheheheeheheheheehheheheheheeeeheehehehhehehe" her tied up clenched ball of fists and fingers slapping, and punching nothing but the back of the wooden table and air.

Olivia's belly button sweat dripping, lightly she can feel. As his finger continues to swirl and slowly turn and dip around, and around, and around inside of her belly button. Hitting each inch of her deep belly button with his finger, her lip of her belly button, down at the bottom of her belly button, outside of the soft outline and opening of her belly button.

Olivia's face flushed with beat redness and ticklish agony. Olivia's stranger finally let her belly button and soft tummy, free of his attacking fingers and fingering belly button, of her sweat deep tasteful belly button.

After the hours of tickling, Olivia's head hung down resting against her busty Double D's chest. As her cheeks turn red and her stained crying tears drip off of her face and her cheeks, but with a warm smile on her face.

As Olivia's stranger unties her, as she is so exhausted, she goes limp and her body and knees fall to the wooden floor. And her stranger guy walks out of the living room.

The End