Gold and Crystal ;)

I know the last one was pretty dumb, so I'm gonna try making it up with this 'un.

From the manga, Pokemon Adventures. I dunno if I portrayed the characters right...hm...

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hey!" The hyperactive Gold yelled. "Super Serious Gal!"

Chris knocked down the beaker of PokeCola. Oak had asked her to see the reaction of pokemon on drinking the special liquid.

"Gold!" She fumed. "You're so...argh!"

Gold patted her shoulder. "Hey, Chris, how bout we go have a dip in the hot springs? We didn't fly all the way to Lavaridge to miss the springs!"

"Actually, GOLD, Oak sent us - no, me - on a mission."

"Yeah, to see what Coke does to Pokemon. Lighten up a bit, won'tcha?!"

Chris sighed. Why did she HAVE to have a crush on such a weirdo?

"Chris dear!" Gold warbled seductively. "I've got an idea."

Crystal nodded absentmindedly, examining her Mr. Mime carefully.

Suddenly she was pushed against the lab wall, Gold heavily breathing on her. "Say yes," he said. "Or I'll change your clothes here and now."

Chris struggled valiantly. "Stop, Gold!"

Gold touched the top of her shirt and slowly began opening.

"Yes!" she finally said.

Gold cheered and dragged her out. 

The hot springs were amazing. I should take a break like this more often, Super Serious Gal thought.

Gold was uncomfortably close, relaxing in the warm waters of Lavaridge Town. Suddenly he touched her face.

"Sorry, Chris," he murmured. "For iritating you."

Chris smiled. "That's -"

Gold grabbed hold of her, planting his lips firmly on hers. "I love you," he told her. She smiled back at him. 

"Same here."

She grabbed Gold and got him in a liplock.

Arceus, this day was BRILLIANT.