Pikachu and Buneary (LagomorphShipping)

Hmm, it's been a while since I've written a story here since I was caught up with schoolwork, but here it is...my very first PokemonXPokemon story! Well, here goes. Tell me if its good and if I should do more in the comments below, please. Thanks!

Pikachu sighed heavily. Being Ash's best friend ever since he'd first got him back in Kanto was great, but the electric mouse felt he was missing out on a lot. He never got to see any female Pokémon. How he wished he could go out with that lovely Raichu they'd met on the last city but ten...

"Pikachu, what's wrong?" A gentle voice asked.

Pikachu's cheeks reddened slightly. He spun around, nearly knocking Dawn's Buneary off the rooftop. Buneary wobbled a bit, but righted herself.

"Uh, nothing," Pikachu said quickly. "Um...you okay, Buneary?"

Buneary giggled. "Come on, Pikachu, you know I'm your friend. Now tell me what's wrong. Dawn, Ash and Brock are looking for you. Why'd you run away?"

"I...I didn't run away," Pikachu said. "I just...um..."

Buneary giggled again. "Come on!" She tugged him back towards the riverside where Ash, Dawn and Brock were looking over carefully, calling Pikachu's name.

Pikachu sighed unhappily and scurried over to them. Pika pi, he called.

Ash spun around. "Pikachu!" He called happily. "Where were you?!"

Pika. Pika Pi, Pikachu muttered and scampered off toward the riverbank.

"Hey, buddy, what's the matter?" Ash asked gently, comibg over and sitting next to him. Piplup, Pip! Dawns companion said.

Pikachu turned away. Ash gave him a plate of food Brock cooked. "Pikachu, I'll leave you alone if that's what you want," Ash said and walked away.

Someone sat down next to Pikachu. It was Buneary.

She put an arm around him. Pikachu blushed fiercely. "Um, Buneary," he said. "Uh..."

Buneary leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Pikachu fell over into the river.

Buneary yelped and dove in after him. She caught him and pulled him back to shore.

"Th-thanks," pikachu said.

This time, he leaned over and kissed her. They broke apart and stared at each other.

"Pikachu?" Ash called. "We're leaving! Come on!"

Pikachu ran towards Ash, Buneary following. Who cared if he didn't meet any girls and settle down? Buneary was more than enough for him.