My Boss's Wife Pt 1

🎶Listen To The Music 🎶                                                               

                                                                     Derek meets his Boss's wife  

I hated these formal events mostly because I hated looking like a damn penguin. Most of all I hated my boss, Mr. Armstrong. He was a pain in my ass both at work and outside of work.

"Looking good finally, Derek," he said to me. "Better than you usually do, that's for sure."

I nodded back at him. He had rented a vast hall in a building that was way out in the countryside. He had thrown in all the stops, a band that played classical music, a well-stocked bar, servants that carried food around on silver trays, in all it was a well-catered event.

I was surprised he would do something like this even if it were his sister's birthday. The real surprise was that he invited some of us from work.

"Well go mingle or something. Make sure you eat some of this food; it isn't cheap!"

That was him a real stick in the mud. He was a cheap asshole always looking to save a buck. You would think having a mini heart attack would make him appreciate life, but not him.

"Yes sir," I nodded.

I had plans to dip out of here at the first moment I got. I walked around the room, making sure a lot of people from work saw me. I was looking for another co-worker when I noticed an elegant looking woman come in through the main door.

She was wearing a long forest green dress; that hung an inch or less above her ankles. The dress hugged her body tightly showing off all her curves. She had long dark brown hair that came down past her shoulders. She had a gorgeous smile.

"That's his wife you're staring at," Candice said, approaching me.

Candice was my boss's secretary and my good friend, no one at work hated him more than her. She did everything for him except groom and clean him. I am sure if he could arrange it, he would have her do that too.

"No," I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

I quickly turned my head away from her as I saw her walk up to my boss. They looked like an odd couple. Our boss was a mean person, not just in the work sense, he also looked mean which made a lot of individuals uncomfortable around him.

On the other hand, his wife was all smiles greeting everyone with a smile on her face. She held their hand and talked to them. Making sure to make eye contact.

"Derek!" I heard him yell over at me.

"You, better go," Candice said, she was not happy to be here either.

"Yes sir," I answered when I got close to him.

"This is my wife Savannah," he said holding his wife close to him. "This is Derek, one of my analysts."

"Not just one. From the conversations that I overhear. You're one of the firms best," Savannah said.

We shook hands, her hands were soft and felt cold to the touch. Now that I was closer to this woman, I could see that my boss had a beautiful wife. The lady was stunning, by no means did she look like a model or something you saw on the cover of a magazine. But she was better looking than them she had a look you did not see every day.