The Boss's Wife Pt. 03

🎶  LISTEN TO THE MUSIC 🎶 

 Derek intends to move up in the company

After the events of the past night. I did not want to look Savannah in the eyes. I could not believe how many times I masturbated to her videos. I think she would see my need to see more of her if she looked in my eyes. The moment I woke up I gathered my clothes and called a taxi.

I did not wait for the taxi to get to the gate. I met the driver of the cab halfway down the street. I paid him in advance if he took the fastest route. Once I got back to my apartment, I fell back onto my bed.

"Damn," I said as I paused the video on my phone. Savannah was on all fours on the floor of her dance room. Her big tits hung low, nearly touching the floor. Her ass was high in the air, and she was seductively looking at the screen.

Instantly my hand started reaching for my hardening dick. Just as my hand wrapped around it, my phone scared me as it began to ring. It was Savannah.

"Fuck!" I said aloud. I did not want her to think I was ignoring her, so I answered.

"Hello," I said trying to sound as calm as I could.

"You left already?" she asked.

"Yeah. I didn't want to be around when Jack woke up," I smiled.

"I understand," she said, but I could tell there was something else on her mind.

"Everything all right?" I asked.

"I have to apologize," she replied. "I shouldn't have sent you those videos. It put you in an awkward position."

I sat up in my bed getting ready to reply. "I won't bother you again," Savannah said before she hung up.

I called back, but I did not get an answer. "Crap," I cursed myself.

The weekend went by at a slow crawl. I had hoped that Savannah would call me back, but she did not. I sent a text to her explaining that everything was fine and that she did not put me in any awkward position. I did not get a reply.

"Hi Candice," I said as I walked around the corner from the elevator.

"Hi Derek," she nodded.

"Is he in?" I asked looking at the two doors behind her.

"Yes, but he is seeing Nigel right now. Do you want me to..." she said, before I shook my head.

"Was just checking," I smiled as I headed back to my office.

I loved my office. It was the only room on this floor that was a distance away from the elevator. Also, it had a great view of the city. I settled into my work. I had some clients to contact, especially after the fiasco that had happened at the party.

Many of them had seen or heard about Jack's outburst. I knew I would be putting out many fires.

The hours ticked by and phone call after phone call. The news was not good. Many of the companies that we represented wanted to back out and go to the competition. "No. Justine absolutely not," I said to one of our female clients.

"So, he didn't mean to say that because his wife had worked as a dancer. She wasn't good enough for him?" she asked.

I knew her company provided insurance coverage for many dancers as well as escorts in our city. I had met her many times. And I knew she had been in the female entertainment business herself.