My Boss's Wife PT. 09

🎶 LISTEN To The Music 🎶

 Derek gets one over on his bosses

"Morning," I said politely as Jack entered the elevator.

"Morning," he replied.

We stood in silence as we waited for the elevator door to open. Outside it looked like I was annoyed and even a tad angry, but on the inside, I was jumping up and down for joy. The idiot beside me didn't know that I was the only reason he had got the partner position, neither did he know that his wife had sucked my dick while he was in my office and just last night had let me throat fuck her until I came down her throat not once but twice.

I thought about last night watching his wife's throat swell as I pushed my dick down it. I coughed to hide my smile.

"You better not be coming down with something," Jack turned to look at me.

"No," I smiled. "Just had something in my throat."

"Good," Jack said, straightening himself up.

"I heard your promotion party went well," I said as the elevator stopped.

"You did, it seems that everyone knows more about my personal life than I would like," Jack said, storming out of the elevator.

"Social media would do that," I said as I followed close behind.

I was enjoying this a bit too much, but it was the only fun I had going in my life at the moment. Outside of this place, I lived a sad and lonely existence, until now.

"Next time I will ban all cellphones from my property," Jack said in his usual gruff voice.

We stopped at the front desk to sign in. Even though we were salary and our time was never recorded. The payroll department wanted to make sure we signed in and out anytime we entered or left the premises.

"Now Jack, you know I can't do without my phone," Jane said as she turned the corner.

"Well there will be exceptions to that rule," Jack said immediately trying to back step his way out of the corner.

"That's good to know," Janet said with a smile.

Jack could not help but nod his head. Jane was after all our boss's wife.

"What brings you here today?" I asked with a smile.

"None of your business," Jack said back to me in barely a whisper.

"Oh, Jack, why are you so grumpy today?" Janet smiled as she walked past him. "Are you still angry that Savannah had to stay late after the class last night? We told you that we take turns in helping clean up."

"Not angry," Jake said. "I called her many times, and she didn't answer. I wanted her to pick something up."

'That's because she had my dick in her mouth,' I said to myself with a smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Jack said as he looked at me.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

Janet was also smiling as she looked at me.

"Well I came up here to talk to Derek actually," Janet said as she got close to me. "One of my friends at the club wants someone to represent their family earnings. They heard how you handled your client at the club a few days ago and let us say they are more than impressed."