My Boss's Wife PT. 07

🎶 LISTEN TO THE Music 🎶

Moving up the corporate ladder in. more ways than one

Not only did I have the images of Savannah's videos and gifs running through my head. I also remembered I had to meet some of the board members today. I looked through some of the notes Juliet had sent me. There were four members that worried me. They could easily tear me down and send me back downstairs.

On top of that, I had two clients that wanted to set up a meeting. I scheduled them for another day. I had too much going on at the moment. My phone chirped, I took a deep sigh and hoped it was good news. Hopefully, the board did not want to meet today.

I picked it up and was greeted by another one of Savannah's videos. Clicking on the play button and turning the volume down I saw a blonde woman lying flat on her back, hovering over her head was a black male his legs straddling her body as he fucked her mouth.

'This is my favorite,' the text read.

I shook my head. I did not have time for distractions especially ones that could lead me to lose this great position I had acquired. I hastily sent a text back explaining my situation, without making it sound like I was blowing her off.

Savannah sent a text back letting me know that there will be no more distractions. I sighed and sent back a thank you.

"Everything good?" Juliet asked as she appeared from nowhere.

"Yes," I replied putting my phone down.

"Your meeting is in an hour, are you ready?" Juliet said as she sat down.

"No," I shook my head. "Margaret, Steven, and Donald," I said shaking my head.

"Ah," Juliet nodded. "The fearsome threesome," she smiled. "Not worried about Ben?"

"No, he is friends with one of my clients," I shook my head. "A simple phone call and a setup meeting for tomorrow have assured me that Ben is on my side."

"Good," Juliet nodded as she crossed her legs. She wore a short skirt. It was not short enough to be a tease or look sexy but not long enough to be conservative. I had a great view of one of her thighs.

I do not know if she caught me staring, but a slight cough brought me back to reality. "The thing is Margaret has never approved a partner my age."

"There has never been a partner of your age, an assistant yes, a partner no," Juliet said as she looked at me.

"You're not helping," I said as I stood up.

I turned to look out the window. It felt like everything I had worked for was coming down to one meeting.

"You have the backing of Nigel and Samuel," Juliet said as she stood near me. "Plus, they backed your idea. They must see something in you."

"But they doubt my idea came from me and me alone," I shook my head. "What if..."

Juliet put her finger on my mouth. "Stop," she shrugged. "I have faith in you, now go change. You have sweat marks everywhere."

The cold shower felt good, I felt better afterward, and after a quick shave, I felt a little more confident. I stepped out of the bathroom Feeling like a new man.

"No," Juliet said shaking her head as she looked up at me from her place on the long couch. "Not that one," she said as she shooed me back into the bathroom.