part 9

happy new year you guys! part 9 is right here! hope u guys enjoy it and plz comment, vote and fan!

PART 9

  KNOCK KNOCK

  "Hey Elena." Alaric greeted me as I opened the door for him. He had a huge grin on his face, and I could tell he was really excited for his date with Jenna. Smiling back at him, I invited him in, telling him to wait for a while since Jenna was still preparing for the big date.

  KNOCK KNOCK

  Again someone was at the door, it must be Stefan. Jenna had talked me into a double date, but still it felt weird. Going out with your vampire boyfriend and your teacher with your aunt.

  I opened the door and expected to look into a pair of emerald green eyes, but staring right back at me was that pair of piercing blue eyes I hoped to see so much, it was Damon.

  "What are you doing here? Where is Stefan?"I questioned him.

  THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

  Why is my heart beating so fast? Slow down slow down!

  "Don't worry princess, your prince is right here behind me." Damon stepped aside smiling crookedly to reveal his brother. And somehow, the sight of Stefan made my heart beat slow down to its normal rate. Why is that?

  "What is he doing here Stefan? It's a double date." I asked him as I let them both in and Damon went of to greet Alaric.

  "I asked him to come with us. He seemed pretty down these past few days since Caroline's party. You know, I thought some fresh air would be good for him." Stefan smiled and kissed me on the lips. "God I missed doing this with you." he whispered into my ear.

  I suddenly caught Damon looking at us. Something in his expression created this strange urge to push Stefan away, I didn't want him to see Stefan kiss me because.....I don't really know why either.....

  "Alright people! Let's have some fun! yelled Jenna, skipping down the stairs. Yes, my aunt literally skipped down the stairs. All day yesterday, she had been acting like a super excited little kid, going through every piece of clothing she owned to find the perfect outfit.

  I have to say, her hard work paid off, she looked gorgeous in her white summer dress. Alaric must have thought so too, because in my peripheral vision, I could see his eyes widen. Awwww....they made a really cute couple.

  "Oh and Damon is here too, well, ok, one more person won't hurt." Jenna stared at Damon,and then at Stefan.The sudden drop in her tone told me she wasn't exactly  happy with this one more person. Am I?

  Before I even had a chance to think about that, Alaric already got us all sitted in hi big SUV. It seemed as if he just couldn't wait to get this date started. Again, awwwww....

  We were all going to the Mystic Falls summer festival. There is food, rides, and contests, it'll be the perfect place for a perfect date. Everyone sang along to the songs on the radio in the car, even Jenna looked like she didn't mind Damon's presence anymore. I took that as a good sign, I wanted her to be 100% satisfied today, and so far so good.

  20 minutes of kareoking in the car, we reached our destination. If I could use three words to describe the festival, they would be crowded, noisy and huge. Everywhere I looked, there was an enormous wave of people, producing a gigantic amount of noise. Chattering, laughing, and don't even get me started on the screams on the rides. But it made me feel so alive and normal, as if I wasn't involved in any life-risking vampire business, and I liked that.