Chapter III

Hope was in here room listening to music and thinking about Josie. And then she remembered she was supposed to go to this stupid Party tonight at the old mil. So she stood up and was about to get ready but her phone buzzed. It was a text from Landon.

————————————————————
Landon
Hey Hope Im sorry I know this
isn't the best way to ask you this
but would you like to go to the
party with me?

Cute Girl (Hope)
Mmh yes why not? That'd be fun.

Landon
Okay meet me in 20 at my room?

Cute Girl (Hope)
Yeah sure

Landon
See you later

Cute Girl (Hope)
See ya

_____________________________________

"Why did I say yes?" Hope moaned and laid down at her bed. She liked Landon, yes she really did but she only liked him as a friend and nothing more and it won't ever be more for her. She had a crush on Josie and she knew that but she just couldn't say no. But now she was in this and she needed to get through it. So she got dressed and met Landon and they went to the Party together.

Thats where she met Lizzie and Josie. Hope walked over to them "Hey girls" she greeted them "how are you Josie?" She asked the brunette girl. "I feel better now, thanks" she told her. "I'm gonna go grab a drink" Josie said and walked away.
"Sooo you and Landon huh?" Said Lizzie curios. "It's not like that we are just friends, that's all." Hope explained herself. "I don't think he knows that. He stares at you" Lizzie giggled. "Oh no I'm such a bad friend." Hope was ashamed "I'm gonna grab a drink" She said and walked away.

Later everyone plaid truth or dare.
It was Lizzies turn. She spinned the bottle and it landed on Landon. He took dare. "Kiss the Girl you like most who is here." She said. He went over to Hope and kissed her and she kissed him back. It was a long and intense Kiss, even with tongue. And this was the moment Hope realised she was drunk, because she didn't even liked Landon in this way. After the kiss she was embarrassed so she stood up and went away.

She went back to the school and searched for more alcohol in the kitchen, cause she wanted to get away from this drama and just be free without any pressure or feelings or anything else, she wanted to be free. When she found another bottle she slid down on the floor and cried, she didn't even know why she was crying, she just did. After a while she heard someone at the corridor. The steps kept getting louder and then a person came into the kitchen. "Omg Hope what happened?" It was Josie, she left the party and was already back at the school. "N-Nothing" Hope stuttered and tried to sound sober but she obviously didn't. "Wait, are you drunk?" Asked Josie and was shocked, she never saw Hope drunk. She putted an arm around Hope and tried to calm her, without success. "I'm just a bad friend, a terrible liar, am I a bad person?" The brunette girl cried. She looked at Josie who was confused. "No of course you aren't a bad person. And why would you be a liar?" Josie questioned. Hope looked her in her eyes she knew she can't tell her the truth but everything in her screamed to tell her the truth, to admit that she had a crush and her but what if she doesn't feel the same or what if she tells Lizzie? But Hope doesn't care all she wanted was to Kiss the girl next to her, to kiss her soft lips. She wanted to lean forward for a kiss but then everything was black. Hope passed out. The next thing Hope remembered was that she woke up and asked Josie to stay and then she fell asleep again.