Chapter II

It was a sunny day, birds were singing and the sun was raising.

„Good Morning Hope" whispers Lizzie. Hope was still pretty tired and didn't want to open her eyes. „Are you still sleeping or are you just pretending to sleep?" Lizzie asked. Hope finally opend her eyes and said: „I want to sleep, leave me alone it is Saturday!". She took her pillow and pressed it on her face. Lizzie rolled her eyes and took away the pillow. „Now get finally up!". Sometimes, as in this moment Hope hated her best friend. It was typical for her just to get in her room and wake her up on a free day. „Okay Im awake, what do you want?" said Hope annoyed and she sat up in her bed. Lizzie was wearing a black sweater with blue, green, yellow and red strips at the arms. She sat at the end of Hopes bed. „I couldn't sleep. Josie was awake all night and cried. I think she and Penelope broke up." The blonde girl rolled her eyes. "I knew this bitch wasn't good for her, why didn't she listen to me ugh". Hope was shocked, she never thought that Penelope and Josie would break up. But now was her chance to make Josie hers. But wait no it is too early. This would be selfish. "Hello Hope? What are you thinking about?" Lizzie brought her back to reality. "Uhm nothing important I just thought about what we could do that Josie feels better." She lied. "We could destroy this Bitch Penelope Park" Lizzie suggested. "But why? Josie doesn't feel better then. We could maybe buy her some candys and a Milkshake, I think this would make her feel better." Hope answered. "Okay I think your right" Lizzie admitted "meet me at my room in 20 minutes and we can go to the city."  "Fine I'll be there"

After Lizzie left Hope stood up and got dressed. She was wearing black jeans, a purple shirt and a black leather jacket. She made her hair and left her room. The corridors were pretty quiet since it was Saturday and everyone was still sleeping. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even saw Rafael and Landon who came around the corner and were chatting about a Party tonight. Hope walked directly into Landon who was obviously embarrassed. "Hey Hope- I mean I'm sorry Hope" he stuttered. The brunette girl was just quite and walked away and heard Raf whispering to Landon: "You should definitely ask her out tonight. It is obvious you like her". He likes me? Hope didn't even know that or maybe she did but she just didn't want to be rude cause she didn't liked him back. Soon she was at Josies and Lizzies room and knocked. "Yes I'm coming Hope" Lizzie yelled. Soon later they left the school and two hours later they came back with lots of candy and a Milkshake.

Josie was still in here room with messy hair, sweatshirt and sweatpants. But Hope still thought she looked gorgeous. When the two best friends entered the room Josie whipped away her tears and looked curious to the door. "Are you okay Jo?" Hope asked softly. "Yeah I'm fine, kind of" Josie stuttered and tried not to cry again. "Look Jojo we brought you some candys and a milkshake" Said Lizzie softy. And the sad look on Josies face was gone she looked thankful maybe even a little bit happy. "Thank you so much Liz" she said thankful. Her sister sat next to her on her bed and they both forgot that Hope was still here, so she just left and no one noticed.