Update - 2020/5/23

A few days ago, Meti posted a notice that I'm not feeling well and that the next chapter won't be finished as quickly as the other ones were. I don't have a set schedule for story updates, but I still get this lurking anxiety when I haven't finished a chapter within a week of the last one.
 Whenever I go to Meti's Wattpad page, I see the amount of reads my story has gotten, and I feel proud. Ninety-five is not nearly as many as what would be considered a "popular" story, but I still feel the need to please readers by feeding them more content. It's best that I rest up, but I've admittedly been pulling all-nighters and sleeping in 'til around one to four each day.
 What I've been doing is re-reading posted chapters and picking out elements that contradict certain events I have planned, and I started keeping them on stickies in a notebook. I actually found that I had to do a bunch of math, which isn't my strong suit.【Even in literature, I can't escape! ༎៴༎】
 The calculations I did were based on how long I want Nagito to stay in Hajime's apartment, plus some other chronological stuff. If Meti gets comments asking me to elaborate, I'll put my notebook's sticky notes into a list format for you guys.

 I'm going to work on Chapter 4 some more after Meti posts this. I won't tell you to keep an eye out for it, but I would say...please remember that I work on the fic every day. I care a lot about it, and I'm willing to repeatedly swat away my asthma discomfort in order to keep writing.
 I appreciate the time you've taken to give attention to my writing, and I hope you all are feeling giddy and hopeful.

 –Edi