> 3 <

JESSICA'S POV

" What are you doing?! " I screamed at Ender.

" Breaking you out of course " She replied while throwing black ball thingys into her dark smoke kinda screen. Just then, the iron bars broke.

" No! " I yelled. I ran toward her to punch her,and yet I felt I was running away from her.

" Don't forget I'm controlling you. And you're just a little hopeless soul trapped " She said. " In other words, possessed "

" What do you want with me?! What do you want with Stampy?! " I asked her, still running.

Just then I saw a pair of eyes staring at me in the void. It's purplish color had gone red.

" You wanna know why? " She thundered. " You stole my love from Target! And yet he likes you more than me! And that stupid cat always trying to break the connections between us! "

" Y-you like Target? But Target's a bad guy " I said.

" So am I " She replied.

" I didn't know.. " I trailed off.

" Well now, past is past. I'm just taking my revenge over that stupid cat. " I turned around to see Ender still throwing balls madly. Her angry gaze fixed on the smoke screen.

" You broke the iron bars! Why do you still throwing them?! "

" I'm destroying the whole place dummy "

Just then we heard a voice.

" Jessica!! Stop it!!! "

That voice seemed familiar... Lee?!

LEE'S POV

" Jessica!! Stop it!!! " I yelled. I fitted an arrow and pointed at her.

" No Lee, you might kill her " Rosie stopped me. I put down by bow and rushed over her. She continually throws what it looks like bombs that destroys by exploding black smoke.

" Jessica!! Stop!! " I tried to stop her, but she just pushed me, and I fell.

" Lee it's no use! " Stampy shouted. I stood up. Suddenly, an idea struck me.

" Stampy! Squid! Cobwebs!! Now!! " I commanded. They rushed over me and started putting cobwebs around Jessica.

" Hehe.. " Jessica creepily giggled. She crouched and muttered something. Suddenly, the cobwebs dissolved into black sand and transformed into black wolves. They howled and dropped into a hunters crouch.

" Attack " Jessica simply said. Suddenly, the wolves chased and attacked us. I held my diamond sword and swing from wolf to wolf.

" There's too many of them! " Finball exclaimed as he fights 3 wolves.

" We're outnumbered! " Tomo Hawk yelled as he fought 3 wolves as well.

" This is not gonna end so well.. " I muttered.

=======

Two chaps in a row :D